Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

I reported Mr. Box's postt on site 18, that one with the naked child. We have an adult board here, minors and even more naked, dont fit in here.

To the other members, I recommend doing the same.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, eremes said:

I reported Mr. Box's postt on site 18, that one with the naked child. We have an adult board here, minors and even more naked, dont fit in here.

... come on ... do you thing that this image (found on google) is even kind of against the law?  ... please ... do not make a fool of yourself

... the girls play child like games ... i do not know why you like this ... but ... i dislike it strongly!

5 hours ago, MrBox said:

... it is so strange ... why do this grown up girls play child games all the times ... ?

... it is time for a change ... lets hope the twins will move out fast ... :)

7 minutes ago, eremes said:

Eremes after reporting him please do this my friend,,thank you sir ::)

Look%20Down.gif

Box.gif

• Upvote 2

Just now, Sergio said:

There is still someone saying that the shows are not prepared by RLC, surely the girls went to buy Wood lamps for the evening

... do you thing the girls do this show for themself? ... This is extrem unlikely ... it is a teasing show .... just one more replacement for having real life in the apartment.