Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

OT

Occasionally when the girls are quiet I'll dip into some of the other apartments...Haven't had a good look at Martina yet but she looks pretty good from what I've seen of her. What I have noticed about their apartment is that the LR has a wooden floor. Well we couldn't see the floor with the previous inhabitants!... They've also got rid of the bike stand in the bedroom...:dodgy:

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

OT

Occasionally when the girls are quiet I'll dip into some of the other apartments...Haven't had a good look at Martina yet but she looks pretty good from what I've seen of her. What I have noticed about their apartment is that the LR has a wooden floor. Well we couldn't see the floor with the previous inhabitants!... They've also got rid of the bike stand in the bedroom...:dodgy:

What??? There's other apartments??? :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

55 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... how can 5 girls be as boring as an empty apartment ... RLC really need to find a better casting ....

suddenly-startups-have-gotten-very-borinshutterstock_221579221.jpghqdefault.jpg

.... finally the silly show is over ... very nice .... :cool:  .... lets hope the twins move out fast ... :)

32a68fb0-97dd-11e3-b2fa-83b38391ed19_Fot