Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Yes I'm older Ben and I can tell you I've been there and done it many times over in many countries around the world so I know the difference between meeting girls at a a club/disco and meeting women in other establishments and other establishments don't kick off until most folk have gone to bed 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, meran said:

Algunas personas todavía esperando :) pero un día a 5 minutos hará pensar las cosas están cambiando. No funcionará . daño ya está hecho. 

Las niñas se divierten más exterior. Ellos ven más beneficios y cuidado duerma RLC.

Certainly, it is unpleasant to see that the girls inside the house are worth nothing, and they do little or nothing, and then they break their ass for partying for other people

24 minutes ago, Spoon said:

I thought Belle was buzzing someone in at the door, looked like she was checking the vidcom for a while. Now that I get back to the stream she's on her bed so I guess no one arrived. Pity.

That was a little confusing ... but it is outside and we don't need to know about it.

7 minutes ago, happyone said:

Sólo un recordatorio, esto es 2017 Barcelona, España y estos son hermosas mujeres jóvenes sanas

That you tell the one who makes the effort to pay a monthly fee and comes at this time because others are unable to come, but had the conviction that life was live 24/7, not that they were 7/24

• Upvote 1