Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, wathou said:

¿por qué en cc?

Because I am a member of the forum. Because there are other people who are interested in what I say because I think all opinions are respectable. Perhaps having lived a dictatorship, makes me appreciate the opinions of others. Although I do not share them.

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, Thestarider said:

That is a matter of opinion Harley, I find the last couple days very pleasent and reminds of how this forum use to be before it was invaded by trolls.

Sorry, I often use the term "troll" my google translator does not translate, please let me know in other words what does it mean? Perhaps are people who do not follow the flock of sheep and maybe have a different idea from the mass?

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Sorry, I often use the term "troll" my google translator does not translate, please let me know in other words what does it mean? Perhaps are people who do not follow the flock of sheep and maybe have a different idea from the mass?

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtrl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion,[3] often for the troll's amusement.

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtrl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion,[3] often for the troll's amusement.

DO YOU SEE WHAT THESTA JUST POSTED SERGIO,,,, IT MEANS THAT WHEN YOU COME HERE AND SPEND ALL YOUR TIME TRYING TO PROVOKE AND UPSET BENFOLD,,THAT'S CALLED TROLLING,,,LEAVE THE GUY ALONE PLEASE.

6 minutes ago, Sergio said: