Anna & Alex - Part 2

50 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

So this will take at least another hour to see if it even has possiblities

Things sometimes don't  start happening until around sunrise and 4 packs of ciggies

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Who the hell is Gina? The new girl? She hasnt a name yet? 

Gina is the girl who mostly spends time outside of the apartment now that her contract period comes to an end.She was friends with the Twins and delighted the guys over at B1 with explicit open pussy shots,nudity..in short her 'job' in that apartment.

Talking about RLC and the madhouse of course.

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

E até outro casal novo. @ Groomy  onde você está. Precisamos de você aqui :biggrin:

NewGuys2.jpg

New I get the impression that no! I think we've seen him here before. Just once. I just can not remember when.

But I finally give up trying to find this in the forum here. I mean that couple that there was not even an approximation between the pairs.
They did it alone. If someone remembers.

34 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Eu acho que você fala sobre RLC? Ok, não se preocupe :biggrin:

Vanessa, Marketa and police beat. I was in this forum a few hours ago. Our example here is landlords and property owners being blocked. LOL
:biggrin:

Guess they are taking lessons from G & M they are in the hall where its dark and Anna has her legs wrapped about someone.. can't tell  the VH lag/buffering/blackout during heavy traffic is killing the fun..

28 minutes ago, nack said:

Gina is the girl who mostly spends time outside of the apartment now that her contract period comes to an end.She was friends with the Twins and delighted the guys over at B1 with explicit open pussy shots,nudity..in short her 'job' in that apartment.

Talking about RLC and the madhouse of course.

Sorry dont watch that Barca teasing stuff. Does not interest me at all. I sometimes watch the genuine people there.