Anna & Alex - Part 2

So now they're gone. The 4.

Where to now? Casahot?
I had heartfelt hopes that any of Alex's apartments -Lina-would come into activity today, but unsubstantiated hopes.

Maria and Grisha? Unlikely since we do not see any movement suggestive of it.
Then Sunday ends for VH earlier. Desolador;

1 minute ago, DaMutt11 said:

Think whoever was there may have left, Anna now in living room with both hands in her pants...

A couple of players - just came to rest and play, they did not intend to spend the night.

A new couple - went home, spent the night, collected things and tomorrow he and Alex they will work (prepare an apartment for online). When they smoked, they discussed it. How best to place the camera. Wrote to the owner in the VK about the Internet (they need a password and login).

The new couple wanted to leave earlier, but a couple of players in the car and they were able to take them to the subway.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

So now they're gone. The 4.

Where to now? Casahot?
I had heartfelt hopes that any of Alex's apartments -Lina-would come into activity today, but unsubstantiated hopes.

Maria and Grisha? Unlikely since we do not see any movement suggestive of it.
Then Sunday ends for VH earlier. Desolador;

Maybe I just watch Silvia and Josh for a while doing nothing. Or will check out VV. CasaHot is already getting boring. Will be interesting for a few moments again when new girls come.

1 minute ago, groomy said:

A couple of players - just came to rest and play, they did not intend to spend the night.

A new couple - went home, spent the night, collected things and tomorrow he and Alex they will work (prepare an apartment for online). When they smoked, they discussed it. How best to place the camera. Wrote to the owner in the VK about the Internet (they need a password and login).

The new couple wanted to leave earlier, but a couple of players in the car and they were able to take them to the subway.

Thanks for the info...

Just now, groomy said:

Thanks very much. So Alex setting up the cams. Lets hope he doesn't get too drunk before doing it. :biggrin:

While I too would like to see more apartments, the VH folks need to invest large in more bandwidth, they can't support the apartments they have now and call it 'streaming'.  Sure I've heard the 'paid' users don't suffer from this but the constant loading/lagging/buffering/black screens would not entice me or give me any hope of it being any better and would not invest in a subscription with the poor quality of the streams they have now under heavy-load when the action heats up.

3 minutes ago, DaMutt11 said:

While I too would like to see more apartments, the VH folks need to invest large in more bandwidth, they can't support the apartments they have now and call it 'streaming'.  Sure I've heard the 'paid' users don't suffer from this but the constant loading/lagging/buffering/black screens would not entice me or give me any hope of it being any better and would not invest in a subscription with the poor quality of the streams they have now under heavy-load when the action heats up.

Trust me, as a paid user, the lagging and buffering was just as bad

• Upvote 1