Anna & Alex - Part 2

5 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

I think she is awfully poor also as she seems to only have anna's clothes to wear --maybe anna is using her as a maid and cook now

It's not that unusual to wear someone else's clothes in that young age. I did it too, when I was young.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Unsichtbarer said:

It's not that unusual to wear someone else's clothes in that young age. I did it too, when I was young.

Of course you could be right--I just get that feeling from the way she handles herself --

I know some ladies whom like to share their clothes with their friend and I might be wrong but today is the first time I have seen Ashley wear Anna's clothes. I don't believe she brought a suitcase with for extra clothes so might not have choice but to borrow from Anna. 

17 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

Is this a joke we can't see anything at all turn the lights on this is a voyeur web site

A&A9.png  0   265.63 kB

I think the bulb smashed in the kitchen yesterday. I was watching it - one minute Alex is in the Kitchen pointing towards the ceiling, then suddenly the timeline skips two minutes and he is sweeping the floor of glass and there is one of the lamps from the living room in the kitchen. 

Why they haven't replaced or repaired it I do not know.

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

at their old apt on vv anna used a bat as a sex toy in a place that you wouldn't think that it could go!

I still can't believe it went there. That's one of the first vids you sent me golfer

Just now, seb38240 said:

do you think she will try something with her

Hard to say. Anna has no problems having sex with other girls but not sure if she'll do anything without Alex present. If anything it might not lead to full on sex but just kissing and light touching, but like I said it's hard to say for sure.