Anna & Alex - Part 2

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Okay guys this party is over before it actually started and I am out. Maybe will watch the sunrise at the compound. Might be more interesting... ::)

I do not think the party is over, but rather that she missed the opportunity to score a point over to Vh.

Possibly what we are going to have is the basic 4some. Terry did his part. It kept us in high specs here.
Good luck with ashley now.
::)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

I do not think the party is over, but rather that she missed the opportunity to score a point over to Vh.

Possibly what we are going to have is the basic 4some. Terry did his part. It kept us in high specs here.
Good luck with ashley now.
::)

nothing will happen with ashley in the room. the most to hope for is bree & drew fucking in the morning alone. if you'll excuse me i'm going to go watch a hubcap rust. unless ashley is going to ruin that too.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Getting a lot of pussy still don't make him a good lover, just my opinion of him, be back in a bit all

How do you know he is not a great lover --Are all  the other girls that apparently like him fucking them wrong and don't know what a good lover is ?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

nothing will happen with ashley in the room. the most to hope for is bree & drew fucking in the morning alone. if you'll excuse me i'm going to go watch a hubcap rust. unless ashley is going to ruin that too.

Join me watchin the sunrise at the compound :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

I will say this.  The last time I saw Terry at A & A's house Alex made her cum like 40 going north.  She was right up on Alex tonight and Anna was not in the mood to share like she did the other night.  I think Terry missed the handwriting on the wall by hanging on Alex every chance she got and Ashley gave Anna the excuse she needed to show Terry the door.  I think Anna had as much to do with Terry leaving as Ashley did.  Now the party may not happen like the other night but Alex ain't going to be banging anyone but Anna so right now everyone but Alex and us are happy. Well, Dean may not be happy about it either but apparently he knows his place so he wouldn't say shit if he had a mouthful...

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

I will say this.  The last time I saw Terry at A & A's house Alex made her cum like 40 going north.  She was right up on Alex tonight and Anna was not in the mood to share like she did the other night.  I think Terry missed the handwriting on the wall by hanging on Alex every chance she got and Ashley gave Anna the excuse she needed to show Terry the door.  I think Anna had as much to do with Terry leaving as Ashley did.  Now the party may not happen like the other night but Alex ain't going to be banging anyone but Anna so right now everyone but Alex and us are happy. Well, Dean may not be happy about it either but apparently he knows his place so he wouldn't say shit if he had a mouthful...

Terry has these orgasms that are very rare --she has spasm after spasm after spasm after spasm---sara is similar but not to the extent of terry--So alex wasn't a real sex star --she had the same wild orgasms with everyone she fucked --Dean has fucked both Terry and Ashley--He apparently thinks Ashley is a better fuck  and he made his stand for Ashley --cant fault him for sticking with the better pussy