Anna & Alex - Part 2

4 minutes ago, nounou said:

After that party what a&a doing in chloe and james' s house

Chloe and James will have unpleasant hours. Although they should been kick out a long time ago.

7 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i'm not even going to waste any more time on them.

Well, the guy in the pink shirt and blackhair girl have a relationship. It's okay that she does not let him into an orgy.

Invited couple - as I understand, they met only for the sex. However, they quickly developed good relationship. They are already actually friends and it's nice just communicate and relax together.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

they're idiots. i'll take terry over any of their lame asses any day.

I have no idea if a relationship with Terry was on the cards, but Dean is an idiot picking Ashley over her if it was.

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Chloe and James will have unpleasant hours. Although they should been kick out a long time ago.

Well, the guy in the pink shirt and blackhair girl have a relationship. It's okay that she does not let him into an orgy.

Invited couple - as I understand, they met only for the sex. However, they quickly developed good relationship. They are already actually friends and it's nice just communicate and relax together.

Can you say more about that Chloe and James thing?

4 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Our Ashley said she is faking those orgasms

ashley should leave. i've had it with her lame ass undercover crap. if anna chose her then i won't be watching her anymore either. what made their apt exciting was the guests visiting & swapping. a & a themselves alone are not interesting anymore. now they've dragged their new friends bree & drew down also. their whole apt is a waste of time now.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, broxman said:

I have no idea if a relationship with Terry was on the cards, but Dean is an idiot picking Ashley over her if it was.

Ahsley just fuck heem that's why he pick her he wont a relationship

Just now, golfer06 said:

ashley should mleave. i've had it with her lame ass undercover crap. if anna chose her then i won't be watching her anymore either. what made their apt exciting was the guests visiting & swapping. a & a themselves alone are not interesting anymore. now they've dragged their new friends bree & drew down also. their whole apt is a waste of time now.

Lol would be hilarious when they make Chloe and James leave to put Ashley and Dean in there :angel:

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

ashley should mleave. i've had it with her lame ass undercover crap. if anna chose her then i won't be watching her anymore either. what made their apt exciting was the guests visiting & swapping. a & a themselves alone are not interesting anymore. now they've dragged their new friends bree & drew down also. their whole apt is a waste of time now.

Like I said #1 on my list

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Lol would be hilarious when they make Chloe and James leave to put Ashley and Dean in there :angel:

right now i want ashley to leave but it won't save a & a. they have gone too far with their teasing b s. even the maria apt now doesn't keep you hanging expecting gr8 things only to leave you with nothing. at least they show nothing & you leave right away. the build up last night brought us to the pinnacle of gr8ness only to drive us over the cliff to oblivian. i've had it with these guys.

Just now, golfer06 said:

right now i want ashley to leave but it won't save a & a. they have gone too far with their teasing b s. even the maria apt now doesn't keep you hanging expecting gr8 things only to leave you with nothing. at least they show nothing & you leave right away. the build up last night brought us to the pinnacle of gr8ness only to drive us over the cliff to oblivian. i've had it with these guys.

They should give Terry her own place