Anna & Alex - Part 2

10 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

deflection from your fake news comment

of course mr trump . it's a conspiracy. go back to sleep & continue your dream where everything is fine & again for the 1001st time have fun not seeing anything on a voyeur site.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, moos54 said:

For you, Ashley has to break the atmosphere of your idea of party or the evening of Anna and others, because of what I can see, this morning it did not prevent too much others to let go and therefore to fuck
It is funny to see that many took it as a habit that everyone fucks with everyone in this apartment

It's not because Dean is having fun with most girls that he has no real feelings for Ashley and it's normal for him to protect her with the blankets, if she's not really at With cameras

It is a pity that you do not leave time to people and that you complain immediately because it does not make you bend away

Most were against teya, but now that she plays the game, everyone loves her

And one more thing, do not forget that she is only a guest

if you watched last week & watched the buildup of last night you would understand the feelings of dissapointment. but it is not life & death for us. just entertainment or the lack of it. but for a & a it could mean their livelihood is hurt. they should understand that & do something about it before it's too late. ashley can be their friend but when it comes to paying the bills we are doing that & she needs to get out of the way when the adult the party starts.

7 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

if you watched last week & watched the buildup of last night you would understand the feelings of dissapointment. but it is not life & death for us. just entertainment or the lack of it. but for a & a it could mean their livelihood is hurt. they should understand that & do something about it before it's too late. ashley can be their friend but when it comes to paying the bills we are doing that & she needs to get out of the way when the adult the party starts.

Yes, I know what it's like to spend last week, with the fact that Dean is fucking with Terry, but that's not why I'm going to make it a whole mountain because poor Ashley has too much esteem for  herself, and that she does not want to make it jump by everyone in the apartment ^^

It may be stupid, but I prefer this kind of girl than the one that spreads the thighs too easily

• Upvote 1

Just now, moos54 said:

Yes, I know what it's like to spend last week, with the fact that Dean is fucking with Terry, but that's not why I'm going to make it a whole mountain because poor Ashley has too much esteem for  herself, and that she does not want to make it jump by everyone in the apartment ^^

It may be stupid, but I prefer this kind of girl than the one that spreads the thighs too easily

that makes 2 of you. she ruined the party & needs to get out of the way. 

12 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

that makes 2 of you. she ruined the party & needs to get out of the way. 

once again, this morning, the sex party was great, so she ruined really the party? 

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

I heard about him from AA - repeatedly. Their income declined. They immediately began to do 2-3 parties a week. And before 1. (from groomy's post) proving again that without the group stuff they are probably last. with 1 good party they can make up the lost rankings of a bad week. that's why they drag the stuff out & take 75 smoke breaks. that's fine as long as satisfaction is delivered. LAST NIGHT IT WAS NOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I get your thinking, and you know what else I was thinking, Anna & Alex aren't stupid. Have you noticed that their sex parties always start in the early hours about 4 or 5  6 in the morning. I bet you that is for one of their biggest audiences, the Americans to be able to view. 

1 hour ago, sr71gn said:

Every other couple in the world don't have cameras in their bedrooms streaming their sex live on the internet --your logic escapes me --voyeurs want to see things that they arnt supposed to be seeing people do--exactly what happened with Ashley ---she didn't want people to see her having sex--she started the night on one side of the bed and dean on the other side and she clearly had no intentions of having sex with him--yet we got to see him ever so slowly break through her defenses -- and then even though covered entirely you could see such passion in face and hear her moans ---it was a great "voyeur" experience

You just don't get it do you. Are you deliberately being obtuse? Nobody is forcing her to live there. If you agree to live there then you  have to ignore the cameras and live like you would normally. 

1 minute ago, broxman said:

You just don't get it do you. Are you deliberately being obtuse? Nobody is forcing her to live there. If you agree to live there then you  have to ignore the cameras and live like you would normally. 

So, if we forget the cameras and we normally live then most of the time people live dressed at home ^^

4 minutes ago, broxman said:

I get your thinking, and you know what else I was thinking, Anna & Alex aren't stupid. Have you noticed that their sex parties always start in the early hours about 4 or 5  6 in the morning. I bet you that is for one of their biggest audiences, the Americans to be able to view. 

i've seen it both ways. they deliver or it's a disaster. last night was a disaster. they get views from the buildup but now it will backfire as the timeline view makes it not neccesary to watch them live. and without live views they don't make the money.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, moos54 said:

once again, this morning, the sex party was great, so she ruined really the party? 

10 hours to build up an unexciting no swap sex session is not what everyone except you 2 were looking for. the other couple has now fallen into the boredom area. they can leave also. i'll check the timeline as i allways do & if it doesn't improve i'll watch something else. and my comments stand. the whole thing sucked.