Anna & Alex - Part 2

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

One thing you do not understand is not because they have done it once, they will do it every time

how can i make this clear. a buildup of 10 hours to show basic generic non-exciting sex between people that are ready to fall asleep is not fair to the people that pay the bills. an empty apt would be better cause then we wouldn't waste our time waiting for something to happen that we feel would have happened if the night hadn't been derailed by the ashley show. why do you think that terry came over (brought by dean by the way)? she was ready for a repeat of last week & so were the viewers. instead we got nothing worth our viewing time. 

12 minutes ago, Hectorxx1 said:

Again IDK if Ashley was that big of diversion. There was defiantly something that happen last night might combination of thing that turn whole event into dud.   I can't recall this couple from before and I'll take you word that they were more sexual on their previous visit. I can only say from what I saw last night and their interaction when Terry was there was not of adventures couple. 

Best moments. Realm Anna-Alex, pgs 7 -8 and 9
Draw your own conclusions about the before and what we have seen now.

Thanks for the reminder. I do recall them now and I do recall that guy try get Anna while his girlfriend was busy with Alex but best he got from Anna was blow job. I even recall him encouraging Alex to fuck his girl when she was sucking his cock but Alex refuse because Anna was out room and likely Anna wasn't into complete swapping that day. 

Which again rise the question what happen last night and I am not complete sold on all it been Ashley fault. I am sure her presence there didn't help but if the couple was truly adventure getting little tire ain't it. 

All I know that last night was dull as watching paint dry. 

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

how can i make this clear. a buildup of 10 hours to show basic generic non-exciting sex between people that are ready to fall asleep is not fair to the people that pay the bills. an empty apt would be better cause then we wouldn't waste our time waiting for something to happen that we feel would have happened if the night hadn't been derailed by the ashley show. why do you think that terry came over (brought by dean by the way)? she was ready for a repeat of last week & so were the viewers. instead we got nothing worth our viewing time. 

I do not want to go against what you understand by looking at them but the language barrier does not necessarily understand everything that happens there, I do not know if Groomy has to give information on this evening But that was not the impression I got when I read the forum, but I missed this crucial piece of information, which says that Terry was hunting by Dean because of Ashley who to prevent everyone from fucking freely this night ^^

So, if I am not wrong, it must be Ashley's fault every night when there are people, seen that they never do anything exciting until the early morning every time 

I agree that you pay but you make a state of it when it's only one night, not tell me you do not get your money's worth with all the other nights, and again if I go farther away, it's one night in one apartment, and tells me not that you pay only for what may happen at Anna's apartment, i don't believe that from you 

Must know to relativize from time to time and not take everything seriously

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Terry

That's her? So she was not going to fuck. Just talked with new ones too. She was waiting friend or husband, he came for her. Something like this.

If she came to fuck - the boys would not have chance.:biggrin:

1750.jpg

1751.jpg

7 minutes ago, groomy said:

That's her? So she was not going to fuck. Just talked with new ones too. She was waiting friend or husband, he came for her. Something like this.

If she came to fuck - the boys would not have chance.:biggrin:

thank you, so it's not Ashley fault :biggrin:

15 minutes ago, groomy said:

Then no one broke anything. She came to talk (especially with a new couple) and wait for someone (husband/friend).

Shame that Terry didn't stay and had to leave to meet whomever but I am glad that from your understanding there isn't any drama around Terry departure last night. Which leads to question why didn't thing go better last night. 6am sex session are typical at this apartment when there are group so it can't be cause they were tire. I guess I'll never know. 

20 minutes ago, groomy said:

Then no one broke anything. She came to talk (especially with a new couple) and wait for someone (husband/friend).

So you didnt see her lap dancing with guest guy? Kissing and stripping with Anna? She was down to only slip and bra. The were playing some erotic game. Then ashley came and all clothes went back on for everyone. 

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Hectorxx1 said:

Thanks for the reminder. I do recall them now and I do recall that guy try get Anna while his girlfriend was busy with Alex but best he got from Anna was blow job. I even recall him encouraging Alex to fuck his girl when she was sucking his cock but Alex refuse because Anna was out room and likely Anna wasn't into complete swapping that day. 

Which again rise the question what happen last night and I am not complete sold on all it been Ashley fault. I am sure her presence there didn't help but if the couple was truly adventure getting little tire ain't it. 

All I know that last night was dull as watching paint dry. 

The characteristic gesture that Alex made with his hands (universal language) even dispenses with translations of what happened there. Hahahahaha

Ashey's attitude as a guest (going now to the third week there) and behaving as a member of the project come up against the standard of the site that we have had here until today. Either it fits in its most basic form (shower) without curtains or shortens your stay there.
Sex, however as a guest and with covers and NV (one thing dispenses with another), you really can not pass blank here.
Especially when it comes to apartment Anna and Alex, with sad memories of Kenny and Mya about this act.

As for the one point and I agree with you (the language barrier), we can only interpret the facts and events in the way we see them and how they show us.
The way they're always laughing I think the Russian people are the most fun on the planet.