Anna & Alex - Part 2

18 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Thanks Groomy for allowing to put some things back in the real context

And because he's the only person here who understands what's really going on or what's really being said, he's the only person who's posts I take with any sort of credibility. Because time and time again, people just LOVE to assume things are going on when the reality is far from what is being posted, and then run away with their version of the truth as if they actually know anything while others who also don't know any context behind anything, will blindly follow what is being said and accept this made up truth for actual truth.

1 minute ago, sr71gn said:

Until you have evidence of some sort of contract Ashley has entered into she is not at fault -To profess anything else is lynch mob mentality

Explain to me why the rules are somehow different for guests versus tenants? Where is your evidence that a subscriber should expect different levels of privacy among tenants and guests?

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

And because he's the only person here who understands what's really going on or what's really being said, he's the only person who's posts I take with any sort of credibility. Because time and time again, people just LOVE to assume things are going on when the reality of it most times is far from what is being posted, and then run away with their version of the truth as if they actually know anything while others who also don't know any context behind anything, will blindly follow what is being said and accept this made up truth for actual truth.

That is why I took the liberty of intervening in the subject, in order to allow certain things to be put back in the context of the real life, the one that is actually looked at, and not that which one fantasizes
Although I understand and respect all the members points of view, I think that the debate began to turn in circles without the context of the real fact being clearly explicit

Just now, Amy3 said:

Explain to me why the rules are somehow different for guests versus tenants? Where is your evidence that a subscriber should expect different levels of privacy among tenants and guests?

Anna I assume has a contract of some nature with VH--If in her contract she agreed her guest and/or tenants will follow certain rules than she is responsible for the enforcement of same--If VH owns one of these apartments I'm sure they have a set of rules that govern the way people live in them---In either case you or I as a subscriber don't set the rules---A subscriber can expect anything they want but it doesn't make it so--You sign up to pay your money to have access to the VH site --I did not see but I could have missed that by paying my money I shall be able to see everything a guest or tenant does on this site--If there is that might be your evidence of what level of privacy tenants and guests have on this site

If you think the debate as to whether or not Heidi's behavior is hindering the behavior of Anna and Alex or not is unworthy of debate because Groovy said that Terry had no intention of having sex and was ready to leave,........then you are sadly mistaken. Fine I'll cede that point for that particular point in time. BUT, it is quite clear to me that her attitude toward the sex parties is most definitely impacting the amount and quality of events in this apt. Plus, the hiding is beyond reproach, guest or otherwise.

6 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Anna I assume has a contract of some nature with VH--If in her contract she agreed her guest and/or tenants will follow certain rules than she is responsible for the enforcement of same--If VH owns one of these apartments I'm sure they have a set of rules that govern the way people live in them---In either case you or I as a subscriber don't set the rules---A subscriber can expect anything they want but it doesn't make it so--You sign up to pay your money to have access to the VH site --I did not see but I could have missed that by paying my money I shall be able to see everything a guest or tenant does on this site--If there is that might be your evidence of what level of privacy tenants and guests have on this site

So, in other words you don't know jack!

13 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So, in other words you don't know jack!

You really have a smart ass mouth and if you don't have an answer say so ---You are nothing special to me and I could care less what you think anymore --you refuse to follow any kind of facts and continue with your lynch mob mentality

• Upvote 1