Voyeur-Villa News

Hello everyone and happy May Day.
Sorry for being not here for 2 days. From now on the thread will be under constant supervision. I got all the issues sent to the techs. Hope in wouldn’t take long in spite of the holiday. As soon as I get any information regarding the cams in Tula, Volga and Dubna, I’ll be here to give the response.

• Upvote 1

If I was not so far away from Tula I would like to shoot that fucking kitchen camera in Tula :angry: but on the other hand nice to see V V  is watching CC and listening to the people now lets see if you do anything

• Upvote 1

Just now, Russ said:

If I was not so far away from Tula I would like to shoot that fucking kitchen camera in Tula :angry: but on the other hand nice to see V V  is watching CC and listening to the people now lets see if you do anything

Haha you mean cam7. :angel:

• Upvote 1

I read on CC that Sonia won the Ms. VV, sorry I find that hard to believe. I would like to see the final count on the contest. I like Sonia but since she got married she is one of the most boring girls. She wouldn't have been in my top five. Can we see the final vote please.

This seems like our presidential election, Did Russia play a part in her winning.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

I read on CC that Sonia won the Ms. VV, sorry I find that hard to believe. I would like to see the final count on the contest. I like Sonia but since she got married she is one of the most boring girls. She wouldn't have been in my top five. Can we see the final vote please.

This seems like our presidential election, Did Russia play a part in her winning.

It was an insult to all of the female participants to have the stupid contest in the first place. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

It was an insult to all of the female participants to have the stupid contest in the first place. 

I don't have a problem with it, they must have agreed to do it, but to be fair  they should have stripped the guys down to their boxers, and paraded them up and down like pieces of meat also. better yet, put them all in speedos, i'm pretty sure besides me and a few others, most on here wouldnt be interested in such a contest though.

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

it was not a beauty contest, it was publicity for the new apartment.  the insult is she did not even participated 2 of the 4 stages and still to win that an insult for the others :sad:

2 minutes ago, sat11 said:

it was not a beauty contest, it was publicity for the new apartment.  the insult is she did not even participated 2 of the 4 stages and still to win that an insult for the others :sad:

If you can't see the insult, then I can't help you