Voyeur-Villa News

@voyeur-villa How do you explain the fact that RLC and VH are opening up new apartment after new apartment and do not seem to have any trouble getting tenants, when you keep saying that finding talent is your biggest problem?  They seem to have more than enough tenants to go around, what is it that you need to improve on?  Can you please improve and quickly because people are finally turning against VH and their really shitty model of business so there is a real opportunity for you to become a major player again but... you have to get rid of all the current tenants and replace with new.

I was a little bit happy to see you opened a new apartment, Pushkin,  the cameras and positions seem good then later I saw it was the same boring fucking people that have made your site die and I couldn't believe it.  C'mon, you need to be better than this!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dear Subscribers, On 29/05/18 we are terminating the cooperation with Segpay payment system. When your subscription will be over please renew it with Verotel and receive the bonus of 5 free days on our site. For this purpose, please write the letter to the technical support.

We are working on connecting an alternative system and we will send you an update on this issue in the nearest future.

Thank you for being with us!

VV stuff.

• 4 weeks later...
19 hours ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Marna and Greg will be changing the city of living tonight. At 9 pm the broadcasting will be stopped. And on 25th in the evening will be renewed.

PS. will be doubled in their thread. 

I think most people are really tired seeing them by now...

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...