Volga

StnCld316

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

The little what we saw from this girls yesterday my first impression is not good. Can only get better. But I have doubts...

Agreed wholeheartedly; I think if the 2 new girls had seriously wanted to be involved they would have participated more and earlier in the evening yesterday.

1 hour ago, Oldstalker said:

Agreed wholeheartedly; I think if the 2 new girls had seriously wanted to be involved they would have participated more and earlier in the evening yesterday.

Well this evening will be crucial I think. So far I see Nicole better than Jessica. But I have doubts with both of them. Usually you can tell pretty much at first impression if someone is suitable or not. 

23 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well this evening will be crucial I think. So far I see Nicole better than Jessica. But I have doubts with both of them. Usually you can tell pretty much at first impression if someone is suitable or not. 

Again agreed. It just reminds me what a pity it is that ?? Tanya ?? the dark long-haired and quite leggy girl who trialled early in the summer, I forget exactly when, got another job and did not join. It was around the time Inna started spending a lot of time at Volga (If I remember correctly she was still with couch-potato Greg at the time AND before Julia and Steve appeared), because VHTV had just ;out the previous tenants. She was a natural, far more so than Julia and was obviously prepared to join in with most things.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Oldstalker said:

Again agreed. It just reminds me what a pity it is that ?? Tanya ?? the dark long-haired and quite leggy girl who trialled early in the summer, I forget exactly when, got another job and did not join. It was around the time Inna started spending a lot of time at Volga (If I remember correctly she was still with couch-potato Greg at the time AND before Julia and Steve appeared), because VHTV had just ;out the previous tenants. She was a natural, far more so than Julia and was obviously prepared to join in with most things.

Totally right. I saw at first sight she will fit in...

• Upvote 1

I think the "home team" are playing it cool and quite rightly putting the 2 potential newbies more in front of Zoe and Sun than in front of Inna and Jack. I sometimes think Inna was too "full-on" with folk too early but Zoe broke the ice being bare boobed yesterday, and later naked, and the new girls did not appear to take offence but there was quite a bit of chatter when they eventually went to bed (clothed and nothing happened) late last night.

Edited by Oldstalker
Spellcheckers are the bane of my life! Boobed not booted.

Agreed @jabbath1987 - even IF trying to decide whether to join the project or not in which case they may not wish to appear naked on public cams - through websites such as this the images are always going to be public anyway so WHY try to behave like this; a you correctly point out people are, or are not, naturally exhibitionist. The current residents, exempt Jack who is so wet you could shoot snipe off his back, are all naturally exhibitionist. To the newbies I say - get over yourselves - the sky will not fall because you appear naked in front of a camera.

1 minute ago, Oldstalker said:

Agreed @jabbath1987 - even IF trying to decide whether to join the project or not in which case they may not wish to appear naked on public cams - through websites such as this the images are always going to be public anyway so WHY try to behave like this; a you correctly point out people are, or are not, naturally exhibitionist. The current residents, exempt Jack who is so wet you could shoot snipe off his back, are all naturally exhibitionist. To the newbies I say - get over yourselves - the sky will not fall because you appear naked in front of a camera.

They are not exhibitionists. They are the wrong people. I saw that at first sight. When you cant be naked on cam and among other people you are clearly wrong there.