Volga

StnCld316

10 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

I cannot see any of them either, I am afraid, but I am only an ordinary member not premium.

So am I. I didn't upload these pics on Camcaps servers so there's no reason why you shouldn't be able to see them. I'm sorry but I don't know what else to say. They show up fine for me now.

Is it only me, only the UK but all V-V houses are down now? - no live feeds are working for any of the houses - the thumbnails are present but "nowt" else!

And Hey presto......................15 minutes later and all the flats/apartments are showing again.

Edited by Oldstalker
no longer a problem.

6 hours ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

But there is a sad information about Zoe. She is leaving the project today at 15:00. But she promissed to visit the villa family. She is saying she needs to study and the project is not giving her time for that. 

That's understandable. She was great during her return. And I look forward to seeing her again in the future.

Hopefully this new girl has relaxed a lot more now. Soon it should be considered to possibly finding a guy for her in the near future.