Volga

StnCld316

8 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

I got a person that will help us with the archive. Thank very much for your proposal. I will have in my mind the people  you proposed. But for now we got a an agreement with one person here. 

By the way, have you seen that there are 3 person in the shower in Volga aright now?

Good Luck !!

19 hours ago, cyberleader said:

I am away on holiday this week but I normally post pics of the naked parties the girls have, innas lovely boobs are well worth capturing 

I' ll post a bit.

Yesterday the new girl was the third in the bed with Inna and Jack. I am not sure they had sex yet.

Screenshot_46.png
Screenshot_47.png

• Like 3

As far as  I have seen on the videos and pics that they haven't yet but I ain't a subscription anymore I see that Zoe and sun had sex in the rest room while the other 2 girls were in the bed but there is not a video of it in archives ??? I seen the lol pic on the side off the screen but no1 recorded it I would have but I can't cause I ain't got a subscription yet sorry ppl 

This girl always wearing her big goofy pants. How much longer does she have to be there before she starts getting comfortable enough to at least walk around in her panties? Has she done anything while she has been here? And where is the other girl? She seemed a lot more comfortable around this group and now I haven't seen her for the past two days.

5 hours ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

The girls that have been absent for 2 days is assisting the doctors. I am not aware of what is going on with her health, but she said she is at the clinic.

The small girls is not walking around in panties or without it, but there was time when she was naked. Without fear.  :blush:  

Lets all wish her to get better very soon. Health is always most important. Please support her when there are problems