Volga

StnCld316

18 minutes ago, suckier44 said:

I think jabbath 1987 should take care of the vids I would love to do it but I ain't that good on a computer even if I wish it was me getting free subscription wish I won't so I pick jabbath 1987 

I will press record when I am around. But I usually only record some stuff with Zoe. The other places became really boring. Nothing interesting to record there. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I will press record when I am around. But I usually only record some stuff with Zoe. The other places became really boring. Nothing interesting to record there. 

The golden days..when Nastya had sex for the first time and we were all recording.The Rec button was red all the way...:biggrin:

• Like 1

I would press record I am on most nights a lot but I can't cause I am not a member of vv cause of money problems but I am always here it's very frustrating to see something but can't do out cause I am not a member off vv anymore like I used to be  I think they need to pick about 5 ppl so that gives them more chance that some1 will be online when something happens but that's just my opinion on the matter I wish they would pick me here is dreaming 

35 minutes ago, suckier44 said:

I would press record I am on most nights a lot but I can't cause I am not a member of vv cause of money problems but I am always here it's very frustrating to see something but can't do out cause I am not a member off vv anymore like I used to be  I think they need to pick about 5 ppl so that gives them more chance that some1 will be online when something happens but that's just my opinion on the matter I wish they would pick me here is dreaming 

Well than @VoyeurVillaNews should give you premium and you can do the recordings. Perfect deal :biggrin: