Volga

StnCld316

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Where are you going to go now?

Tried them all...yes...if they are going to have a guy who spends all his time tying someone up...it's not for me.  It was just stupid when he was in VH.

In VV the mixing of men and women strangers in the apartments does not work.  They had two girls getting to know each other last night in the Volga apt...it was a great first nigh and a great show.  Now they want to pollute it with another couple who likely just met each other last week. Is that not what they already have in two other apartments? ...and it doesn't work. 

VH has technical issues that are very annoying when they charge so much.  The only reason I am subbed with them at the moment is that I forgot to cancel.  That lights out incident the other night really pissed me off.  Just another in the long list of buffering, jumping and missed stuff that they have issues with. 

Camarads is just web camming. 

RLC is okay on most levels, but the casting in the girls apartments is not great at the moment.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Where are you going to go now?

For me and Blue we my just take a break from all the voyeur site. We been Watching them over 4 years. My be order (Hegre-art ). If you going to look this up then look it up on Bing or Internet Explorer. You get better info on it then Google or fire fox

13 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Tried them all...yes...if they are going to have a guy who spends all his time tying someone up...it's not for me.  It was just stupid when he was in VH.

In VV the mixing of men and women strangers in the apartments does not work.  They had two girls getting to know each other last night in the Volga apt...it was a great first nigh and a great show.  Now they want to pollute it with another couple who likely just met each other last week. Is that not what they already have in two other apartments? ...and it doesn't work. 

VH has technical issues that are very annoying when they charge so much.  The only reason I am subbed with them at the moment is that I forgot to cancel.  That lights out incident the other night really pissed me off.  Just another in the long list of buffering, jumping and missed stuff that they have issues with. 

Camarads is just web camming. 

RLC is okay on most levels, but the casting in the girls apartments is not great at the moment.

I should also mention that VH has way too many men in their apartments.  Many times the men far out number the women.  They play cards and generally hang out...not a great business plan for a site like they are trying to promote.

12 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

For me and Blue we my just take a break from all the voyeur site. We been Watching them over 4 years. My be order (Hegre-art ). If you going to look this up then look it up on Bing or Internet Explorer. You get better info on it then Google or fire fox

Hegre Art 'Lingam Massage' ( Lingam means penis in Sanskrit) is my fav series..:biggrin: