Volga

StnCld316

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Because an all girls apartment would be even worse. 

We'll agree to disagree on that.  They've got some interesting women, it's not like it'll be the shitfest that goes on in Barcelona.  Anyway, after VV's message about change etc I was hoping for something new but they are still just recylcing the list.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Maturin said:

Ah for fuck's sake, why has there always got to be a guy in the apartments.  Basically nothing has changed then.

because the two girls that were there already had too much chemistry in the works...VV wanted to fuck it up and introduce a dick

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

because the two girls that were there already had too much chemistry in the works...VV wanted to fuck it up and introduce a dick

Yep and what function can he possibly have apart from the once or twice a week when he has sex?  He'll just be a pussy blocker all of the other times. Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose.

Don't forget they need someone to stand in front of the cameras when there is any action

7 minutes ago, Maturin said:

Yep and what function can he possibly have apart from the once or twice a week when he has sex?  He'll just be a pussy blocker all of the other times. Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Don't be afraid to post stuff about the Volga people here. I don't really have the time to get familiar with any of the tenants. I'm stuck cleaning up crap in the Girls on Vacation threads or hammering spammers all the time, and I honestly don't spend much time at voyeur sites like VV, VHTV, Camerads or even the newer RLC apartments, so I appreciate you folks catching me up on all the stuff I miss. The newer voyeur sites have been very kind and generous to us, so feel free to give them plenty of comment and posting time. Thank you.

Sorry Foamy! I'm a professional sidetraker.