Volga

StnCld316

10 minutes ago, nack said:

So many of you are from the states. May be you should have a get together some time and post pics here...:biggrin:

I like to see more picture, video, and comment posts from everybody, too. Still, it's good to remember that some of our most prolific posters come from many nations. However, Red China's participation concerns me more.

alexa capture  25 Apr 1017.JPG

14 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I think I'm the only person on here ever to post a pic of myself. Well, at least a link to a website pic of me. I already have a pic in my minds eye of you all. ?

I look like a 36-year-old Adonis.  Yeah right!  I'm old and fat.  I mean when I hang around the house..  I really HANG the house.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Don't be afraid to post stuff about the Volga people here. I don't really have the time to get familiar with any of the tenants. I'm stuck cleaning up crap in the Girls on Vacation threads or hammering spammers all the time, and I honestly don't spend much time at voyeur sites like VV, VHTV, Camerads or even the newer RLC apartments, so I appreciate you folks catching me up on all the stuff I miss. The newer voyeur sites have been very kind and generous to us, so feel free to give them plenty of comment and posting time. Thank you.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

According to VV, this apartment is going to be the testing ground apartment for a lot new potential tenants that want to test out living in a voyeur house. So I'm thinking we're going to be seeing a lot of new faces here periodically.

Ah really? :( For me Mona is perfect. Great body, great dancer and seems like a decent person.  If she's not gonna be there for long then I'll be disappointed

57 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I like to see more picture, video, and comment posts from everybody, too. Still, it's good to remember that some of our most prolific posters come from many nations. However, Red China's participation concerns me more.

alexa capture  25 Apr 1017.JPG

Ha, that China stat is nuts. I wonder why that is like that?

59 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

alexa capture  25 Apr 1017.JPG  2   65.34 kB

Looks like I am the only Indian here .. haan..Foamy

:cool:

• Upvote 2