Volga

StnCld316

30 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

In VV the mixing of men and women strangers in the apartments does not work.  They had two girls getting to know each other last night in the Volga apt...it was a great first nigh and a great show.  Now they want to pollute it with another couple who likely just met each other last week. Is that not what they already have in two other apartments? ...and it doesn't work. 

There is nothing wrong with the formula. It all comes down to the tenants involved and what they are willing to do and not do. I too am not a fan of couples but a couple like Anna and Alex who are open to partying and engaging sexually with others is never a bad thing. Having said that, I must express disappointment in this decision to move Bobby and Nina into Volga (I'm no longer referring to him as Kojak since he now has an official name). I was under the impression that Volga was going to be a testing apartment for potential tenants or people who just wanted to get a feel of living in a cam house, which would have been wonderful, but obviously we're not getting that now.

20 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I should also mention that VH has way too many men in their apartments.  Many times the men far out number the women.  They play cards and generally hang out...not a great business plan for a site like they are trying to promote.

The tenants are allowed to have whatever guests they want to have. Not every single person that enters an apartment is someone set up by the voyeur managers.

11 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I should also mention that VH has way too many men in their apartments.  Many times the men far out number the women.  They play cards and generally hang out...not a great business plan for a site like they are trying to promote.

I hear you and you're right I think for the most part. Sounds to me like you're just burned out in the voyeur sites in general, which is quite understandable. Perhaps the capabilities of the sites just aren't matching your expectations? One has to give. 

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It amazes me the friends, from all over the world, that I have had the pleasure of meeting via Camcaps. It beats the best sex ever to appear on any of these sites by far. I love you guys so much. 

BTW, Tampa is a great city. I spent last 4th of July in Clearwater. Just beautiful! I travel a lot and I love it. In fact, I'm going to vanish for about 6 hours cause I'm about to board a flight to Hawaii. Aloha! ?????????

Have fun. Wish i could go with you. Need a break

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It amazes me the friends, from all over the world, that I have had the pleasure of meeting via Camcaps. It beats the best sex ever to appear on any of these sites by far. I love you guys so much. 

BTW, Tampa is a great city. I spent last 4th of July in Clearwater. Just beautiful! I travel a lot and I love it. In fact, I'm going to vanish for about 6 hours cause I'm about to board a flight to Hawaii. Aloha! ?????????

Hawaii. You makin me jealous. Never been there. It must be really nice. Have a great trip :heart:

• Upvote 1