Volga

StnCld316

10 hours ago, golfer06 said:

well. everyone's favorite sleeping pill kojak is back! camera 4 is horrible. it skipped & jumped all over along with the bad quality.

Capture_2017_04_25_19_29_56_836.png

So is she, on the right, Mona then?  Where has the hot interesting girl gone and why is that bloke just staying in bed all day?

35 minutes ago, Maturin said:

So is she, on the right, Mona then?  Where has the hot interesting girl gone and why is that bloke just staying in bed all day?

Left is Nina. Bobbys gf. Right is Anna. She's there in test mode. Mona was already in bed.

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

I saw it and I saw nobody pressed record. So I pressed record but got tired of the mole sex and went to bed. Obviously nobody else pressed record.

That's the thing jabbath..VV is dependent on its subscribers to rec the 'moments' If you miss it there is nothing to be seen.

Earlier, VV used to have many subscribers so the chances of a missed 'event' was far less. Imagine Nastya's first time and her subsequent sessions in Sofia WITHOUT recording. 

I guess I'll wait till they upgrade the site and provide a timeline.

• Upvote 2

It defies logic as to what Nina sees in that self satisfied idiot Kojak, aka Bobby. She seems besotted with him, so it goes to prove that there is something about him (big dick?) but he seems utterly devoid of any personality or charm. No accounting for taste then!!

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, binocular said:

It defies logic as to what Nina sees in that self satisfied idiot Kojak, aka Bobby. She seems besotted with him, so it goes to prove that there is something about him (big dick?) but he seems utterly devoid of any personality or charm. No accounting for taste then!!

Hell No.....Its the exact opposite,But he uses it well and he is not a minute-man either.

13 minutes ago, binocular said:

It defies logic as to what Nina sees in that self satisfied idiot Kojak, aka Bobby.

Self satisfied? I'm not a fan of him either but every time he's been with a girl he spends forever fingering and going down on them. He spends more time pleasuring her than any other guy as far as I know.