Silvia & Josh

10 minutes ago, waldi said:

"The owner can call the police. Or demand a bribe"- nice combination of possibilities

Its Ukraine:rolleyes:. The owner will demand to the best of his greed (for example 100% monthly - 200-250$). In Police pay off will be more expensive.

RLC and VV seems no apartments in Ukraine - only Europe and Russia

Grisha & Maria Sochi or surroundings

Anna & Alex St. Petersburg

Eric & Laila - Ukraine

Nik & Tory & Vlad & Amy - Kharkiv

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Its Ukraine:rolleyes:. The owner will demand to the best of his greed (for example 100% monthly - 200-250$). In Police pay off will be more expensive.

RLC seems no apartments in Ukraine - only Europe and Russia

Grisha & Maria Sochi or surroundings

Anna & Alex St. Petersburg

Eric & Laila - Ukraine

Nik & Tory & Vlad & Amy - Kharkiv

Ukraine is not a good idea as its political pretty unstable and civil war in the east.

Ukraine is not a good idea as its political pretty unstable and civil war in the east.

A question of money. I heard their conversation over the speakerphone with the curator yesterday.

I do not even know if it's worth talking about. But let's just say, they get less than Grisha and Maria / Alex and Anna, and at the same time, much more than they could get in a normal job.

A student with diplom can count on 200-250 dollars (and this if lucky). They were promised twice as much in the implementation of the plan (Popularity of apartment) + apartment, communal and equipment on VH. In Ukraine, all cheap now if you look at the dollar. Contain a couple in St. Petersburg will be 2-3 times more expensive, even under similar conditions.

• Upvote 1

Just now, nack said:

@groomy do you speak their language ? I assume you do as you have explained everything in detail including the apartment locations which was not necessary IMO.

Anyway thanks for the intel.

Да, я понимаю и говорю на русском - хотя уже подзабыл многое. Но обычную речь на слух понимаю хорошо.

Yes, I understand and speak Russian.

• Upvote 3