Silvia & Josh

9 hours ago, Howard said:

When you have a girl more interested in what is on TV vs what is going on downstairs,....he may need to practice more (try a grapefruit).

Silvia.jpg.jpg  1   187.15 kB

Well even without more practice he is the one with his lips and tongue wrapped around her sweet clit --he must be doing something right.....

1 hour ago, sr71gn said:

Well even without more practice he is the one with his lips and tongue wrapped around her sweet clit --he must be doing something right.....

Of course he's doing something right (it just isn't what he's doing at the moment). But its a tell-tale sign when your girl can get easily distracted while she's getting lapped.

On a side note, I noticed that both will give each other head but only for a few minutes (as if its foreplay). Then they'll stop and find something else to do (smoke, iPhone activity, personal grooming, watch TV). It could be hours before they resume sex (or fall in that same pattern).

Generally speaking (not necessarily directed to S&J), WTH is with this generation where romance and sex don't deserve attention and/or quality time?!

On 5/17/2017 at 10:27 AM, Howard said:

When you have a girl more interested in what is on TV vs what is going on downstairs,....he may need to practice more (try a grapefruit).

On 5/17/2017 at 10:27 AM, Howard said:

It's bad enough if she was watching one show and was really interested in it, but she's channel surfing. I'll tell you one thing, when my man is down there, i don't even know what a remote is. Step it up Josh!

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

It's bad enough if she was watching one show and was really interested in it, but she's channel surfing. I'll tell you one thing, when my man is down there, i don't even know what a remote is. Step it up Josh!

If she's not satisfied she should also open her mouth and tell him what he can or should do that would make it better. Instead she just mopes around not saying anything and leaves him in the dark about what she might want.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

If she's not satisfied she should also open her mouth and tell him what he can or should do that would make it better. Instead she just mopes around not saying anything and leaves him in the dark about what she might want.

Of course, he's a young guy without much experience maybe. Tell him and he'll be happy to do it no doubt. And channel surfing while he's down there probably isn't doing anything for his self confidence. Lilly another one, making faces and berating Gabriel because he's a rotten lover isn't gonna make him any better either.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

16 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Of course, he's a young guy without much experience maybe. Tell him and he'll be happy to do it no doubt. And channel surfing while he's down there probably isn't doing anything for his self confidence. Lilly another one, making faces and berating Gabriel because he's a rotten lover isn't gonna make him any better either.

Damn right. Females are vain about their beauty, and often overly sensitive about the size and shape of their bodies. Men have an ego, instead, and loathe to admit they are young and inexperienced lovers. Mating is instinctual, but the technique is learned. Males only get better if the partner explains (gently) what she needs.

It doesn't help that every woman I ever made love to had a different set of requirements. Adapting to different partners for a young man can be hard which is always a good start. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1