Silvia & Josh

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I just wanted to know if Vlad was fucking more than one girl. All my potential interest in this apartment just died out if Vlad and Amy are only fucking each other.

No. They're a couple. And constantly a little scolding on the topic - they say she looks at you, and you answer her in the VK.

They communicate - at the level of a loving couple.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

No. They're a couple. And constantly a little scolding on the topic - they say she looks at you, and you answer her in the VK.

They communicate - at the level of a loving couple.

i'd like to see some swinging on vh also. but vlad & amy are a gr8 couple & i wouldn't want them to ruin their relationship for a cheap thrill as much as it would be super hot for us!

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Son celos de amigos / amigas. No es tan grave, pero no lo es.

It is friend betrayal! If they ultimately decide to stay, Tory is goes out and if you made by cheats as it should be, one Tory does nothing!

4 minutes ago, groomy said:

They are jealous of friends / girlfriends. Not so serious, but there is.

tory & rose will ruin it for vlad & amy as they will not get the views that they would get if the others weren't in the way.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Gudari said:

It is friend betrayal! If they ultimately decide to stay, Tory is goes out and if you made by cheats as it should be, one Tory does nothing!

Even on those apartments - talk about the group sex they rejected categorically.

They are quite stable pair - and look good.

Then - when they talked to the curator (old flat). He said - they say friends come, let them come. It is one thing if they arrange an orgy. Or naked (it means erotic) running around. Other, when they close the camera and hide on the balcony.

Amy then said - that they are only with Vlad. And if there's an orgy, they'll be alone in their room. At Amy a lot of clothes are different, she agreed to walk in it, but she was not naked or half-naked before other men.

• Upvote 2