Silvia & Josh

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

They are young and dumb just like we were.

Agreed. It is common for younger people to have a rocky road for a time when they develop a long term relationship. Power plays, borders, etc., must be defined and mastered.

She didn't chase him around with sharp implements, he didn't smash in the closet doors, and he didn't beat her. Fine with me.

The only couples that I've seen that never fought on camera are Nora & Kiko and Maya & Stepen. Maybe include a few of the newer people like Nelly & Bogdan. I honestly have not followed these people closely, but it's common for these younger couples to fight and then kiss and make-up.

• Upvote 2

I'd do a poll on why people come to CamCaps and watch "real voyeur" sites like VHTV. But it would take hours to create, would need to include thousands of entries, and take our users hours to complete. Everybody has their unique collection of reasons for watching such tenants as Silvia & Josh.

Excuse little squirrel while he scampers away to see what project Maya is working on...

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I'd do a poll on why people come to CamCaps and watch "real voyeur" sites like VHTV. But it would take hours to create, would need to include thousands of entries, and take our users hours to complete. Everybody has their unique collection of reasons for watching such tenants as Silvia & Josh.

Excuse little squirrel while he scampers away to see what project Maya is working on...

I have to wonder if a translation ran across the screen, if people would stop posting comments on CC so much? There would be significantly less things to speculate about.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I have to wonder if a translation ran across the screen, if people would stop posting comments on CC so much? There would be significantly less things to speculate about.

Translation would not make up for all the nice and funny things to discuss with all you awesome guys in here :heart:

• Upvote 2

Boring...! Who cares anymore. Seen it a hundred times.

...Knowing why they had a big fight...interesting!

Guess we're stuck with boring. Sorry, I just can't imagine how us knowing would have any impact on them whatsoever! Truth is, it wouldn't. Sorry guys it's going to take me a few years to get my Russian down. Just wait and I'll hook you up. I promise.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, jjs said:

LMAO ! Sorry but too honest when I watch the voyeur sites I have my volume on MUTE , don't care what their chatting about I'm here for nudity and sex .

Granted - she's attractive as are most VH/RLC participants. But after the sex part wears away, I am more interested in their behavior. Whether it's a conversation, argument or a reaction from an event.  While I haven't learned anything from how people bang, I have learned a few things from people's behavior (i.e.: More and more 20-somethings treat sex as a sport or activity - not an emotional exchange of love).

I don't even watch the sex much any more on any apt. It's all the same fucking thing in poorly lit rooms on mediocre cams.  I also don't record any of it and I sure as he'll don't bate to any of it. I'd rather hang out with you guys and banter.  I have about 30 days left and the chances I'll resubscribe are probably about 2%, maybe less. I have about the same on VV and the chances there are less then 1%.

What I am interested in is the drama. The very thing I'm denied. Figures! I'm always chasing after things that I cannot have. I'm waiting for an English speaking site or apt and then I'll re subscribe.

• Upvote 2