Vanessa & Marketa ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos May 2017 Part #1

4 minutes ago, ur10intung69 said:

PM me with a sample. If it's from the old apt, never mind. I'm looking for new vids or pics.

Its older but after my ban so I learned my lesson and only send files to people I trust and its hard to get to know people here. On RLCF its much easier to get to know people. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

This is one of the main reasons that I gave up RLC.  They let their tenants cover the camera's or they hide under piles of blankets or blind spots and RLC doesn't do a damn thing about it!  Vanessa should have never been brought back in the first place and she is just giving bad habits to the whomever else stays there with her.  If I was a member of RLC, their inbox would be full of mail when they open it up in the morning.  I would like to feel sorry for you guys/girls but I can't......this kind of shit happened all the time when I was a member.  Covered sex, balcony hidden sex, bathroom hidden sex, covered bates, etc. etc.  RLC needs to change the way they do business but I'm afraid that will never happen!  

Agree with you Harley,this type you hide things in rlc continues in rlc and rlc does absolutely nothing,best exemples are Dasha and demid balcony and also Anabel and Enfim..every time this residents and Specialy guests want nice time..they go to the division without cam..basicaly we pay to not see all in the house....and then is also that you said about couples hide with blankets etcs,that's totally crappy.And this night with Vanessa it was just horrible..the dude throw the cloths against both cams covering something we rlc users pay to see..and as bad as that as rlc atitude of lying saying was technical problem and deleting the images...that was unprofessional of them part,and not trust worthy at all.

• Upvote 2

Lets wait and see what happen next days..I notice the brunette does most of the intimate time covered..that's already an bad sign,and Vanessa just act strange just like the others in this apartment..and all of them the few time they aren't in apartment they are a lot of time in the room without cam..and then this cam covered event..really bad start..and even worst attitude by rlc by deleting it all and lying to clients..basicaly calling us liers..one thing for sure..if this that happen last night happens again then rlc must send this residents out!And put in some that don't hide of cam or block cams that we pay to see.

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Lets wait and see what happen next days..I notice the brunette does most of the intimate time covered..that's already an bad sign,and Vanessa just act strange just like the others in this apartment..and all of them the few time they aren't in apartment they are a lot of time in the room without cam..and then this cam covered event..really bad start..and even worst attitude by rlc by deleting it all and lying to clients..basicaly calling us liers..one thing for sure..if this that happen last night happens again then rlc must send this residents out!And put in some that don't hide of cam or block cams that we pay to see.

I just think Martika is getting used to the cameras still.  Martina took some time to loosen up for example. At first they were shy. By the end of the month she was having sex with nipple clamps and handcuffs.  I'd give her a month.

The one thing about these girls is that it seems like they have no shortage of men to hook up with. This might be a mixed bag as you are going to get guys like last night not wanting to have sex on cam and other times you'll get a horny guy to say F it, I just want to get laid. Vanessa had to have gotten a warning last night. If it keeps up, she's gotta go.

• Upvote 3

54 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

I just think Martika is getting used to the cameras still.  Martina took some time to loosen up for example. At first they were shy. By the end of the month she was having sex with nipple clamps and handcuffs.  I'd give her a month.

The one thing about these girls is that it seems like they have no shortage of men to hook up with. This might be a mixed bag as you are going to get guys like last night not wanting to have sex on cam and other times you'll get a horny guy to say F it, I just want to get laid. Vanessa had to have gotten a warning last night. If it keeps up, she's gotta go.

Agree with everything you said. And the mixed bag aspect of this apartment is what is going to keep it the most interesting apartment on this site. Kristy/Kami/Heidi apartment had that same potential but those girls just make it extra boring. Especially Kami with her prudish selfish ways and the fact that those girls are barely even in the apartment.

• Upvote 1

i have received an answer today from the rlc support about what's happened last night with vanessa and the guy:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us about the issue. The information was sent immediately to the management for further investigation. 

Of course it is not allowed to cover cameras. We do our best to make these issues rarely appear.

--
Support Team,
reallifecam.com

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

No there is no chance she is going to be kicked out because of this. RLC will just tell her not to cover the cams. You people are making such a big deal over this ffs.

14 hours ago, Donzi said:

Everyone one should write RLC and tell them to get rid of Vanessa 

13 hours ago, euromike69 said:

Vanessa if you have a guest that doesn't want to be on Camera while fucking,,,and wants to cover the cameras while doing so,,,please do me a favor and don't bring them into the fucking Apt,,,, Covering the Cameras is the biggest rule breaker,,,your Apt will sink if you do that shit again:angry::angry:

Tonight alone you lost a lot of viewers to your Apt,,you should be ashamed,,,you are not new to this so you should know better,,if your guests want to cover the Cameras then you might as well have not brought them into the Apt in the first place.

RLC please let her know that she is fucking up big time here. We have been through this before,,"No covering the Cameras":angry::dodgy:

What Vanessa did was serious. It is probably a direct violation of RLC contract. I hope she'll get a serious warning, and that it will never happen again!
I like Vanessa though. She is certanly not shy, she has done crazy things on cam, including cheating on Thomas in plain sight.

I don't think they'll sack Vanessa for this one time.... similare have happened before. The first time Nicole fucked Miguel in b1 they covered the cams just like this. They fucked openly atleast 5-10 times after that. 3 nights before she left, Nicole brought another bloke. The cams went black, either because she pulled a plug, or just because they shut out all the lights. We heard them fucking..... she fucked him openly the two following nights.

What the twins and and many other tenants of Barcelona,also some others, have done is even worse in my opinion. Worse, because they never did anything on cam. Covering a cam is very very serious, but so is intentionally go to a place without cams to masturbate or have sex. It is not as clearly, but still just as bad in my opinion.

• Upvote 3