Vanessa & Marketa ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos May 2017 Part #1

Just now, Xide said:

Then i believe you saw a different incident...its was much more than a few mins. and after they pretty much had her cornered at the top of the stairs.

Looks like the girl want the other girl (that fucked in gr) to come with her to leave, 
It was the girl that asked the guy to come with her upstairs. She was pist that her gf not opened the door to gr...

3 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Se trata de los actos policiales manera cuando se encuentran con un grupo de hombres jóvenes

Todo el mundo mostró su identificación a los policías. Supongo que este muchacho seguía buscando su identificación, Walle o teléfono antes de salir con todos los otros compañeros

Thank you

Just now, Noldus said:

Looks like the girl want the other girl (that fucked in gr) to come with her to leave, 
It was the girl that asked the guy to come with her upstairs. She was pist that her gf not opened the door to gr...

True......but still pushed or forcefully taken in the laundry room.to stop her from interupting his friends moves.

And isnt he also one of the guys who did enter the room with there dicks in hand for a 3 way with the drunken blond. 

BUT she did resist and they did leave her without "going all the way"

14 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

So i'm still asking when was the rape or the supposed rape ?

A girl is drunk in bed, and you're going to have sex with her. The girl does not want to, and pushes you away and wants to get up. You use your muscles to prevent her from running away, you grab the tits and pussy ..... and the girl can not do anything about it. Boy, I do not know the Czech laws, but you certainly have big problems in such a case!

• Upvote 5

I just rewatched the replays and don't see anything that would make me support rape as a jurist.  At 1:56am she comes out of the laundry after having been in there for 2 minutes (check the time) and is laughing and poking at the two guys.  They all seem relaxed.

What cam/time stamp are you talking about?  Because right now you are making a pretty horrific accusation that isn't supported by that cam/time.

• Upvote 1

the police enter the door at 10.50.39 thru the open front door 
The guy went outside 10.49.53 and the door was open. Do you think the police was waiting outside for 2-3 minutes, no way. 

Just now, Wheee said:

I just rewatched the replays and don't see anything that would make me support rape as a jurist.  At 1:56am she comes out of the laundry after having been in there for 2 minutes (check the time) and is laughing and poking at the two guys.  They all seem relaxed.

What cam/time stamp are you talking about?  Because right now you are making a pretty horrific accusation that isn't supported by that cam/time.

Well if your talking to me, I never said she was raped in the laundry room. I said she was forced and or pushed in. And i stand by that as far as she didnt want to go in and was forced.

25 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

So i'm still asking when was the rape or the supposed rape ?

I would like to know as well. This is the reason I very rarely visit this forum it's full of OTT drama queens. If it was supposedly the girl in the GR with that Nisha guy, he fucked her once quickly, she then had ample opportunity to leave after that but stayed in bed with him before fucking again 10 minutes later. Jeez she even kisses him after the first 'sexual assault'

Now don't get me wrong the whole knocking on the door(while they were fucking for the second time) and the guy masturbatibg outside the door and coming in when the had fished and taking his clothes off and playing with himself at the edge of the bed is all a bit too weird, but no sexual assault took place .

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, broxman said:

I would like to know as well. This is the reason I very rarely visit this forum it's full of OTT drama queens. If it was supposedly the girl in the GR with that Nisha guy, he fucked her once quickly, she then had ample opportunity to leave after that but stayed in bed with him before fucking again 10 minutes later. Jeez she even kisses him after the first 'sexual assault'

Now don't get me wrong the whole knocking on the door(while they were fucking for the second time) and the guy masturbatibg outside the door and coming in when the had fished and taking his clothes off and playing with himself at the edge of the bed is all a bit too weird, but no sexual assault took place .

Drama queen's is spot on

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, broxman said:

The girl could barley walk upright. She did what she had to do to get him off her. 

heres still a few here who just refuse to see what actually went on. 

She broke down crying to Vanessa  about it? Does that sound like "consent"?

BTW Vanesa did not seem to give to shits.. Just gave her a few strokes and a pat on the head and left her there alone and to drunk to consent.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Xide said:

The girl could barley walk upright. She did what she had to do to get him off her. 

heres still a few here who just refuse to see what actually went on. 

She broke down crying to Vanessa  about it? Does that sound like "consent"?

BTW Vanesa did not seem to give to shits.. Just gave her a few strokes and a pat on the head and left her there alone and to drunk to consent.

So there is a house full, of people, no SCREAMS for help......nothing. Posters looking for drama where there is none.

• Upvote 2