Vanessa & Marketa ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos May 2017 Part #1

12 minutes ago, Noldus said:

the police enter the door at 10.50.39 thru the open front door 
The guy went outside 10.49.53 and the door was open. Do you think the police was waiting outside for 2-3 minutes, no way. 

Yes! They have really waited outside, until the guy Vanessa informed and put on his pants!

That's why I said in another post: That can not have been anything important!

Look Replay!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, broxman said:

So there is a house full, of people, no SCREAMS for help......nothing. Posters looking for drama where there is none.

Good grief these girls are used to this kind of treatment from men. And there were screams from the Anal girl mostly into a pillow.

Strippers and the such live a much different life then we normals do and tolerate such behavior in a different mindset than us.

And please dont start the there not strippers routine.

Im done have fun...personaly i hope this house returns.

There only here till June then they move

• Upvote 2

Just now, Xide said:

Good grief these girls are used to this kind of treatment from men. And there were screams from the Anal girl mostly into a pillow.

Strippers and the such live a much different life then we normals do and tolerate such behavior in a different mindset than us.

And please dont start the there not strippers routine.

The excuses for posters and there drama queenery are ridiculous. There is absolutely no point in arguing with you, she could have screamed for HELP she never. Enough said. This forum does my head in. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, broxman said:

So there is a house full, of people, no SCREAMS for help......nothing. Posters looking for drama where there is none.

The fact is, if the girls had not been forced to stay in bed with physical violence, there would have been no sex!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, broxman said:

She is even in the living roonm at 2:55 laughing with the 'rapist' and the two other guys. Now if I had been raped I would have been out of that house in a flash.

Sure was an awful lot of Police for No Drama

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

The fact is, if the girls had not been forced to stay in bed with physical violence, there would have been no sex!

OMG, this is just ridiculous! OTT nonsense!

4 minutes ago, broxman said:

She is even in the living roonm at 2:55 laughing with the 'rapist' and the two other guys. Now if I had been raped I would have been out of that house in a flash.

Exactly Broxman drama queen's at it again

• Upvote 2