Vanessa & Marketa ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos May 2017 Part #1

8 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It feels good actually, since that's what every other person on this fucking board does. /sarcasm

you talk about something you have not seen because you are not rlc member,you are a funny personn here,

some guys here think with his dick and not with his brain this is the problem but when you have receive a voyeur education by  vv and vh it's normal ! the girls can be raped under your eyes or forced to have sex you will continue stroke your cock just pathetic

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

that's not right, everything is still on replay, except the police action (from prox 1045)

The moment the other 2 guys go in the room have been deleted. About 10 mins worth of video

1 minute ago, taboo said:

some guys here think with his dick and not with his brain this is the problem but when you have receive a voyeur education by  vv and vh it's normal ! 

And some guys will presume to know what they're talking about and impose their own sense of bullshit morality when it isn't needed or warrented without any sort of intellectual reasoning behind it.

And FYI, I've been a member of CC for many MANY years and have been a voyeur for well over a decade... WAAAAYYYY before VH or VV even existed. So don't pretend to think that you know what you're talking about with me.

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

And some guys will presume to know what they're talking about and impose their own sense of bullshit morality when it isn't needed or warrented without any sort of intellectual reasoning behind it.

And FYI, I've been a member of CC for many MANY years and have been a voyeur for well over a decade... WAAAAYYYY before VH or VV even existed. So don't pretend to think that you know what you're talking about with me.

i talking about something i have seen last night,this is the difference between you and me ! and i am on rlc since lora/max just for your informations.

Just now, taboo said:

i talking about something i have seen last night,this is the difference about you and me ! and i am on rlc since lora/max just for your informations.

Good for you. I have been a voyeur before RLC existed.

I'm a member of another forum with translators. Nobody who actually knows the dialogue said anything about rape. When the police was there, nobody said anything about being raped. 

15 minutes ago, fredrik29 said:

Well said mike last night seemed to be crazy and possibly rapes considering comments here i couldnt watch it myself and im happy i couldnt, could just get free cam and the guys behavior there was fucked up. No respect for women what so ever. And get ur lips of Ritas ass, thats mine :D

I dont think this apartment will come online again if it is so that the police is involved, and they should be.

We are decent voyeurs here Fred,,,yes we like to see some sex, Masturbation and nudity,,,,but we have our limits,,,and it can go from being entertaining to something more sinister very quickly.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Good for you. I have been a voyeur before RLC existed.

I'm a member of another forum with translators. Nobody who actually knows the dialogue said anything about rape. When the police was there, nobody said anything about being raped. 

i was the first last night to talk about the comportment of the guys is at the limit of the rape and i am not the only one to think that if you read good the posts but again you are not rlc member so you make your jugment with just what you can read here or in other forum,me i juge with my eyes on pay cams this is a big difference

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Bien por usted. He sido un voyeur antes de que existiera RLC.

Soy un miembro de otro foro con traductores. Nadie sabe que en realidad el diálogo ha dicho nada de violación. Cuando la policía estaba allí, nadie ha dicho nada de haber sido violada. 

And I do not know the language, maybe you can put a little light on all this, whether in the forum, or by means of a PM, if you prefer. I would be very grateful.

5 minutes ago, vortios said:

And I do not know the language, maybe you can put a little light on all this, whether in the forum, or by means of a PM, if you prefer. I would be very grateful.

I tried PM'ing you the translation but you can't receive messages.