Vanessa & Marketa ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos May 2017 Part #1

Well, really what matters is no longer what we think, that are no longer opinions, more or less founded, and all respectable.
Now the case is in the hands of the police,
Actually we do not know for sure, because of the presence of the police in this house (we all assume that reason, but in reality, no one could bet their salary for a month for that to be the reality).
From my experience as a lawyer, and some colleagues in the profession who are here, I hope you will think like me, in real life, for less, a man is accused of sexual assault or attempted rape. Those are bigger words, it's not a game. And I repeat, I can not assure you that the police visit is for that reason.
I do not know how Czech justice will act, nor what kind of lawyers can have RLC in that country. But for now, I think things will change, because I think that the police, the first thing to do, will be to ask for all the charges, as well as all the contracts they have for these people to be inside the house ...
The investigation is not simple, it is more, it depends on which justice can touch you, could even reach a precautionary suspension of the transmission from that house.
I say, and this is for people who do not understand laws, and wants to know what consequences it can bring.

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Well this apartment was literally the only apartment worth giving a damn about on RLC and now it'll probably be gone. I wish you drama queens that get all pissy about nothing go back to your shitty barca apartments with shitty body paint and shitty endless garbage of uneventful pandering to the cameras.

I'm curious why you think it's people from the barca thread.? I've been following this thread a little and most of the complaining seems to be coming for people I haven't seen in the barca thread. A number of them though are the same people that complain in the barca thread. Maybe I missed it but I didn't see any post about contacting RLC about what was going on. Seems to me that whatever has happened is the sole responsibly of the tenets not the people in this forum. 

How does it feel to defend an apartment you like from baseless attacks without evidence. 

• Upvote 6

3 minutes ago, taboo said:

alguien puede decir si RLC se haya eliminado la escena de la última noche en la habitación de invitados en la repetición RLC?

You can remove it for the clients, but if there is a complaint, I assure you, both the police and a judge will order the recordings of that. And RLC, you will have to submit the recordings.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, broxman said:

I would like to know as well. This is the reason I very rarely visit this forum it's full of OTT drama queens. If it was supposedly the girl in the GR with that Nisha guy, he fucked her once quickly, she then had ample opportunity to leave after that but stayed in bed with him before fucking again 10 minutes later. Jeez she even kisses him after the first 'sexual assault'

Now don't get me wrong the whole knocking on the door(while they were fucking for the second time) and the guy masturbatibg outside the door and coming in when the had fished and taking his clothes off and playing with himself at the edge of the bed is all a bit too weird, but no sexual assault took place .

the part with him going in was cut from Replay

13 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I'm curious why you think it's people from the barca thread.? I've been following this thread a little and most of the complaining seems to be coming for people I haven't seen in the barca thread. A number of them though are the same people that complain in the barca thread. Maybe I missed it but I didn't see any post about contacting RLC about what was going on. Seems to me that whatever has happened is the sole responsibly of the tenets not the people in this forum. 

How does it feel to defend an apartment you like from baseless attacks without evidence. 

It feels good actually, since that's what every other person on this fucking board does. /sarcasm