Vanessa & Marketa ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos May 2017 Part #1

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

la puerta estaba abierta, uno de los chicos estaba de pie fuera (de fumar?) 

It is simple, this house has a garden, and that part we do not see it, the normal thing is that they knock on the garden door, and it is not strange that, as a companion says, if there is someone in the garden between. Of all ways, I miss two things ...
First, in a report of rape, the police do not appear the next day ... the presence of the police in the house is almost immediate.
Second, why do so many police come into the house? With a police couple, it is enough to take statements

1 minute ago, vortios said:

It is simple, this house has a garden, and that part we do not see it, the normal thing is that they knock on the garden door, and it is not strange that, as a companion says, if there is someone in the garden between. Of all ways, I miss two things ...
First, in a report of rape, the police do not appear the next day ... the presence of the police in the house is almost immediate.
Second, why do so many police come into the house? With a police couple, it is enough to take statements

First it is the same day a few hours ago...Second you/we do not know when a call was made to the PoPo

I would not reject the idea that the elderly woman was the landlady. She looked at the rooms closely to see if something was broken, and pressed switches to see if they were working. And she did not say a word during the entire time until RLC turned off. Perhaps she was taken with the Police to open the door if necessary. And: Boy opened the door, police stayed outside. He went to Vanessa, went back to the living room, put on his pants, and drank something. Police stayed outside. Only when the boy came back to the door, the police went into that house. If something big had happened, they would have gone directly.

13 minutes ago, Xide said:

En primer lugar es el mismo día hace unas horas ... En segundo lugar usted / que no se sabe cuando se hace una llamada a la PoPo

As you said, at least in Spain, the answer, is not given in hours, at least in cases of rape or aggression of women (I do not go if they do better or worse than in other countries), but personally, I It's strange that so many hours passed.
As for the call to the police, it is true, I do not have the record of the call, but if in another chat, I read that people began to say, I do not remember the moment, "called the police," I guess Which also in the forum, would comment the fact. But I confirm, personally, you are right, I do not know when the fact of the call occurred.

1 hour ago, cacjc said:

Hey timber get this though your head there was no sexual assault

If there is any sexual assault in any apartment I will be the first to complain but with you saying there was a sexual assault without even watching it will give people who read this forum think that there was and there wasn't.

I don't know what you were watching cacjc, but it wasn't the same as me! If it wasn't sexual assault it wasn't a kick in the arse off it....And I now see it is UM!! So were the police who turned up not really police and were in fact blokes in fancy dress and wanted to join the 'party' and get in on the act, so that's why its UM now...

What went on here last night was both sick and disturbing...It makes me wonder what this scum get up to off camera when they can do this stuff in front of thousands on here...:cry:

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Xide said:

It could be a report from the girl who was pushed into the laundry room....she left early on.

I checked the replay, and she was not pushed in there, and it was for one minute and she was well dressed when she came out again

22 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

Yo no rechazar la idea de que la anciana era la casera. Miró las habitaciones de cerca para ver si algo se había roto, y apretó los interruptores para ver si estaban trabajando. Y ella no dijo una palabra durante todo el tiempo hasta RLC apagado. Tal vez fue tomada con la policía para abrir la puerta si es necesario. Y: El muchacho abrió la puerta, la policía se quedaron fuera. Se fue a Vanessa, regresó a la sala de estar, se puso los pantalones, y bebió algo. La policía se quedaron fuera. Sólo cuando el niño regresó a la puerta, la policía entró en la casa. Si algo grande había sucedido, habrían ido directamente.

Two things that have just happened to me, there is an agent woman who is the sheriff, she is the one who talks to all the guys.
It is true that the older woman seems to be something similar to what can be a housekeeper or housekeeper, since she seems to know the things of the house, just watch as she behaves in the kitchen or as she will windows Of all the rooms so that the house is ventilated. In addition, he is followed by a policeman when he enters the rooms.
In another order of things, it is surprising, at least to me, as one of the policemen, although half disguised, clearly shows, as he has deployed a fucking self-defense.
Also and I have not seen that, like a boy, I do not know how to identify him, is followed at all times by one of the police. And when it is in the guest room, the house goes to UM
All the other people had already gone out into the garden.

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

I checked the replay, and she was not pushed in there, and it was for one minute and she was well dressed when she came out again

Then i believe you saw a different incident...its was much more than a few mins. and after they pretty much had her cornered at the top of the stairs.

37 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

One of the boys who slept in the living room was awakened by the long ring and opened the door.

that not right. He was standing outside when they showed up. (smoking?) 

44 minutes ago, vortios said:

In another order of things, it is surprising, at least to me, as one of the policemen, although half disguised, clearly shows, as he has deployed a fucking self-defense.

It is the way police acts when they meet a bunch of young men

44 minutes ago, vortios said:

Also and I have not seen that, like a boy, I do not know how to identify him, is followed at all times by one of the police. And when it is in the guest room, the house goes to UM
All the other people had already gone out into the garden.

Everybody showed their ID to the policemen. I suppose this boy was still looking for his ID, wallet or phone before going out with all the others fellows