Trump Will be Impeached

I wonder what lies the Trump Zombies will tell themselves once he does actually go down.  I mean, we have been saying this for ages yet they have been lying to themselves or believing the convenient lies of others for so long that they arent going to stop now, I wonder what their lie will be to convince themselves that Trump is innocent.

6 hours ago, itsme said:

Wow.... This guy failed hard. Trump is in a world of trouble. 

Wait, so you're telling me that the guy who was fire twice by Trump doesn't like him? I'm shocked

Also, he suspects they might have something on him but has no idea what. Truly compelling evidence

Pro tip - When left wing legal experts such as Dershowitz says this is a witch hunt, people should probably listen. Also, CNN has been trying to find evidence for over a year now and we have a video of a CNN producer admitting they had nothing. Finally, impeachment is a political thing, not a legal one so Trump can get impeached if enough democrats are voted in to congress. That doesn't mean anything legally

I'm from Denmark and have no horse in this race but the hypocrisy of 'enlightened' anti Trumpers, who get their information from media that has been caught lying over and over to push an agenda is just too funnyeoctflex04ky.png

The Video Yesterday showed Sam Nunberg  blatantly saying he's going to defy Mueller. Overnight he has suddenly changed his Tune.  Now he's saying he will cooperate with Mueller.

Mueller has some serious Dirt on Donald Trump and it will soon be known. I think most will see the Mueller Investigation stems further than the Russians Meddling in the 2016 Elections.

Donald J. Trump your Impeachment is getting near.  Start Packing Your Bags.  :biggrin:

You do realize that if Trump gets impeached a lot of people will see this as overturning a legitimate election because some people do not like the results. Be careful of what you wish for. Oh, you're Canadian, so it won't matter to you. Unless things get so bad in America they spill across the border. If Trump gets impeached a lot of people will need to find a new country to live in.

11 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

You do realize that if Trump gets impeached a lot of people will see this as overturning a legitimate election because some people do not like the results. Be careful of what you wish for. Oh, you're Canadian, so it won't matter to you. Unless things get so bad in America they spill across the border. If Trump gets impeached a lot of people will need to find a new country to live in.

Mike Pence will take over as President if Trump does happen to get Impeached.   Mike Pence won't be as much of a Hard Ass Dictator like Trump.

2 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

There is whispering, which may or may not be true that says Pence is to the right of Trump.

Whatever happens is going to be interesting over the next couple of weeks.  Trump will obviously deny anything said against him since he thinks he leads the most perfect life and never does anything wrong.

Trump will not be impeached. There hasn't been solid proof of any wrongdoing.  People think there has because the liberal machine is working overtime putting such thoughts in people's minds.  And that's what the liberal machine does best - think for the people and not allow then to think for themselves.

But on a related note, what about TRUMP do people not like?  Seriously,...He's a shmuck - he's a pompous ass (that I voted for).  Not because of his personality or terribly flawed character, but I like much of what he said while running for office. I wanted someone in office who thought politically as I do and someone who doesn't fear confrontation.  Obama was terrific...as a family man.  But his policies were flawed. Obama was owned. Trump..not so much.**

Trump...14 months later, he has or is trying to implement the policies he ran on. I like the idea of the wall. My parents were holocaust survivors - took them 4 1/2 years from the day they applied to get on a boat and come to Ellis Island.  Family, moral and ethical values were much stronger in the 50s & 60s when immigration was controlled.

Tariffs on certain imports - why not? The US keeps giving away the store!  As soon as Wall Street adjusts to the benefits it will have for the economy (which they will), we'll see how well it benefits all.

Israel: Take away whatever emotion you have about religion (as that's the reason Abbas & crew...and Iran want Israel destroyed) and set it aside for a moment. Israel has done more for the world progressively, socially and economically in its 70 yrs of existence than ANY COUNTRY has within said amount of time & within modern times.  Can that be said about Iran, Syria, Lybia, etc.? All while having bombs thrown their way! Abbas pays an average of $2 million to the families of suicide bombers.   Yes...dude blows himself up somewhere in Israel and Abbas pays his family $2 million over a ten year period.

Despite Obama's hatred to the country, Israel thrived (much of that thanks goes to AIPAC and its members). With Trump in charge, Israel can move further w/o fear that the US doesn't have its back.

Liberals can't go after Trump's economics as their 401Ks and investments increased 20% and more in 2017 (in 2017 my 401s and mutual funds went up 27% on a relatively conservative-based investment structure). So they get the gossip machine running on Russia.

Trump cares little what the establishment thinks.  He's not a career politician (obvious by how unpolished he is). He rubs many people the wrong way.  Has said a few things that makes me cringe.  But the majority of his policies (implemented so far) are good for the USA.

**It takes about 20 yrs to see if policies implement by a president were good or bad for the USA.  People felt Bush 43 was a lame president. But we're starting to see that while 9/11 did dictate his presidency, his strengths was w/ keeping the USA safe. As for 9/11, those signs of it coming go as far back as what CLINTON DIDN"T DO - but that's for another discussion.  

It will take 15-20 yrs to see what the Obama affect had on the US.  But we already know Obamacare is a failure. Again, discussion for another forum.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, EyesOnly said:

I find that politics is a lot like music, you listen to what you like.

The only thing about Politics is no two people will hardly ever share the same view. Since this is a Read at Your Risk Topic anyone can say anything they want about Politicians without Fear of Persecution.

A Few Posters might disagree with each other but they still come back the next day and do it all over again.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Howard said:

Trump will not be impeached. There hasn't been solid proof of any wrongdoing.  People think there has because the liberal machine is working overtime putting such thoughts in people's minds.  And that's what the liberal machine does best - think for the people and not allow then to think for themselves.

But on a related note, what about TRUMP do people not like?  Seriously,...He's a shmuck - he's a pompous ass (that I voted for).  Not because of his personality or terribly flawed character, but I like much of what he said while running for office. I wanted someone in office who thought politically as I do and someone who doesn't fear confrontation.  Obama was terrific...as a family man.  But his policies were flawed. Obama was owned. Trump..not so much.**

Trump...14 months later, he has or is trying to implement the policies he ran on. I like the idea of the wall. My parents were holocaust survivors - took them 4 1/2 years from the day they applied to get on a boat and come to Ellis Island.  Family, moral and ethical values were much stronger in the 50s & 60s when immigration was controlled.

Tariffs on certain imports - why not? The US keeps giving away the store!  As soon as Wall Street adjusts to the benefits it will have for the economy (which they will), we'll see how well it benefits all.

Israel: Take away whatever emotion you have about religion (as that's the reason Abbas & crew...and Iran want Israel destroyed) and set it aside for a moment. Israel has done more for the world progressively, socially and economically in its 70 yrs of existence than ANY COUNTRY has within said amount of time & within modern times.  Can that be said about Iran, Syria, Lybia, etc.? All while having bombs thrown their way! Abbas pays an average of $2 million to the families of suicide bombers.   Yes...dude blows himself up somewhere in Israel and Abbas pays his family $2 million over a ten year period.

Despite Obama's hatred to the country, Israel thrived (much of that thanks goes to AIPAC and its members). With Trump in charge, Israel can move further w/o fear that the US doesn't have its back.

Liberals can't go after Trump's economics as their 401Ks and investments increased 20% and more in 2017 (in 2017 my 401s and mutual funds went up 27% on a relatively conservative-based investment structure). So they get the gossip machine running on Russia.

Trump cares little what the establishment thinks.  He's not a career politician (obvious by how unpolished he is). He rubs many people the wrong way.  Has said a few things that makes me cringe.  But the majority of his policies (implemented so far) are good for the USA.

**It takes about 20 yrs to see if policies implement by a president were good or bad for the USA.  People felt Bush 43 was a lame president. But we're starting to see that while 9/11 did dictate his presidency, his strengths was w/ keeping the USA safe. As for 9/11, those signs of it coming go as far back as what CLINTON DIDN"T DO - but that's for another discussion.  

It will take 15-20 yrs to see what the Obama affect had on the US.  But we already know Obamacare is a failure. Again, discussion for another forum.

Now that's a Font I can read:biggrin:

31 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Now that's a Font I can read:biggrin:

Some people use a phone to surf the net or watch YouTube.  I'm old-school - I use it mostly to make/receive calls and occasionally listen to podcasts.

I surf on a desktop PC.  And when I get wild and crazy, I'll use a tablet.