Trump Will be Impeached

On 5/23/2018 at 5:32 PM, BBsq69 said:

Because our news is full of Trump. Because he tweets and doesn't drink. Because we know what his financial record is and his record as an employer is. Because we know what absolute BS he speaks about Europe. Because he does not condemn vile racists. Because he acts in a childish manner. Because he lies all the time. Because he has to have a room full of people telling him how great he is ... something quite frankly we watched open mouthed in Europe. 

I don't know how intelligent he is. He is clearly not stupid but any intelligence test would be about as reliable as that medical he wrote.

Obviously he is not the only political leader who does this but his arguments and speech are about on the level of the school playground. Not everyone who votes for him is stupid but he does his best to make sure that those that are believe everything that leaves his mouth.

He might not be stupid but the words he says, if divorced from the motivation of getting votes from idiots, are.  

P.S. I have watched US news broadcasts and given the level of idea the US has about the rest of the world, I can understand why you think the rest of the world knows nothing about the US but sadly we know more than we want to. Often our news is "WTF has Trump said now." then if we chose we can watch 20 minutes of analysis on that if we choose.

Good day to you BB - Like I said, stick to what makes your country great! What makes it hard for people to comprehend is, Mr.Trump is a New Yorker, with a New Yorker's attitude. If you have never been in New York, please reframe from thinking one's words and attitude is a convenience for people to assume Mr. Trump is an idiot. Mr. Trump, is a lot smarter, and wealthier than any President in the history of the USA. That my friend is an accomplishment by itself. Since I am originally from the same area, I too possess the same no-nonsense attitude. One BIG reason I'm not as popular as others here, It's because we New Yorker's, (meaning every ethnic groups in NY) will Punch first, and ask question later. 

The Europeans or their Unions may not like Mr.Trump or the way he is doing things, but that does not mean it dislikes his aims when it comes to trading with China. Virtually no one in Europe wants President Trump to plunge headlong into a trade war with China do they? But nearly everyone thinks that it is time to stand up to China’s closed markets and trade manipulation. But Europe would also like the conflict to go away, fearing the bloc will be caught between the United States, its primary market and second-largest supplier, and China, its principal supplier and second-largest market. The way to make that happen, is to challenge China through negotiations within the existing trading system, avoiding a degenerative tit-for-tat battle that could harm Europe’s relatively vibrant economy. And the ONLY person with BALLS on this Planet, who can accomplish that Moo Goo Gai Pan is Mr.Trump.

Also, Mr Trump's new tariffs on imported steel and aluminium did not receive a negative comment from all Europeans. "Eurosceptic" politicians ( a person who is opposed to increasing the powers of the European Union) They welcomed it. Some European leaders already openly embraced Mr. Trump's push for more tariffs. In One year, Mr.Trump has accomplished more then any President. The truth is, Good always Defeats Evil, and if you can't understand that phrase, then you're not the WIZ Kid, you once believed in... Peace Joey 19.gif.33cdb3190c1c4ec305787e0e0dbfa1b0.gif

Let me know why unemployment rates among minority groups are so far down. It's a record low. Is it because Trump is a racist and is forcing them to have jobs? Why are we seeing the GDP increase? Why are people busy starting their own businesses again?

Why doesn't Sanders piss and moan like Hillary does since he obviously fell victim to collusion by the DNC at Hillary's request? Could it be that he isn't a crybaby sore loser?

Why did Obama and Hillary do so many huge favors for Putin, as they did with ISIS, Ukraine, and endangering Poland? Why would Putin want to get an unpredictable opponent like Trump?

Humm.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Let me know why unemployment rates among minority groups are so far down. It's a record low. Is it because Trump is a racist and is forcing them to have jobs? Why are we seeing the GDP increase? Why are people busy starting their own businesses again?

Why doesn't Sanders piss and moan like Hillary does since he obviously fell victim to collusion by the DNC at Hillary's request? Could it be that he isn't a crybaby sore loser?

Why did Obama and Hillary do so many huge favors for Putin, as they did with ISIS, Ukraine, and endangering Poland? Why would Putin want to get an unpredictable opponent like Trump?

Humm.

All Great points! Here’s why the minority unemployment rate hit a 16 ½-year low - Though wage gains were meager, the employment picture overall is looking healthy. But how about when you break down the 4.3% unemployment rate by race? Two groups fall below the overall level — with the white unemployment rate at 3.7% and the Asian unemployment rate at 3.5%. Meanwhile, the Hispanic unemployment rate is 5.2% and the black unemployment rate is 7.5% — its lowest level since December 2000.

The obvious reason for its decline is the overall strengthening of the labor market, so they say, at The Economic Policy Institute. It’s not an aberration that the unemployment rate for minority is significantly higher, since it’s consistently trended around double that of the overall unemployment rate. However, it’s worth noting the year-over-year change is 0.7% (down to 7.5% from 8.2% last May). The overall unemployment rate has decreased 0.4% during that same period.

There are a couple of explanations for the increase in employment among minority. For one thing, data show that minority benefit more when the Economy improves. Meanwhile, minority are least likely to be in disappearing industries (manufacturing, farming, forestry and fishing).

We’re moving from terrible times to good. The minority unemployment rate is twice as high in good times and in bad times, but we’re moving from terrible times to good. At least as far as the number of jobs and the unemployment rate are concerned, we’re heading in a very good direction. This means we will see the overall unemployment rate and the minority unemployment rate come down in lockstep. IMO  

20 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

All Great points! Here’s why the minority unemployment rate hit a 16 ½-year low - Though wage gains were meager, the employment picture overall is looking healthy. But how about when you break down the 4.3% unemployment rate by race? Two groups fall below the overall level — with the white unemployment rate at 3.7% and the Asian unemployment rate at 3.5%. Meanwhile, the Hispanic unemployment rate is 5.2% and the black unemployment rate is 7.5% — its lowest level since December 2000.

The obvious reason for its decline is the overall strengthening of the labor market, so they say, at The Economic Policy Institute. It’s not an aberration that the unemployment rate for minority is significantly higher, since it’s consistently trended around double that of the overall unemployment rate. However, it’s worth noting the year-over-year change is 0.7% (down to 7.5% from 8.2% last May). The overall unemployment rate has decreased 0.4% during that same period.

There are a couple of explanations for the increase in employment among minority. For one thing, data show that minority benefit more when the Economy improves. Meanwhile, minority are least likely to be in disappearing industries (manufacturing, farming, forestry and fishing).

We’re moving from terrible times to good. The minority unemployment rate is twice as high in good times and in bad times, but we’re moving from terrible times to good. At least as far as the number of jobs and the unemployment rate are concerned, we’re heading in a very good direction. This means we will see the overall unemployment rate and the minority unemployment rate come down in lockstep. IMO  

Gang of 8 tomorrow.  Stay tuned.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Humm.

What does all this have to do with Trump impeachment? Trump is is a nutoric liar who has no respect of the fundamental values of democracy. 

Most likely, he or at least a part of his campaign team is guilty of treason. He's also trying to interfere with an ongoing investigation in this matter. That should be the Topic.

FYI, Unemployment rate has been falling for years. Obama did the job.

Bildergebnis für unemployment rates usa

55 minutes ago, Alladino said:

What does all this have to do with Trump impeachment? Trump is is a nutoric liar who has no respect of the fundamental values of democracy. 

Most likely, he or at least a part of his campaign team is guilty of treason. He's also trying to interfere with an ongoing investigation in this matter. That should be the Topic.

FYI, Unemployment rate has been falling for years. Obama did the job.

Nice chart but not at all truthful or representative of the Obama presidency, lets look at the unemployment rate when President Obama was elected in 2008 Hummmmm 5.0% 1st year in office rise of 2.8%, 2nd year in office 9.8% another rise of 2.0%, 3rd year in office 9.10% decrease of .70%, 4th year in office 8.30% degrease of .80% so after all the presidential intervention the first term he had unemployment rise of 3.30%. Hummm interesting fact's suck don't they. In the next four years or his second term employment fell back to where it was when he took office. The real unemployment rate under Obama:

Record 94,708,000 Americans Not in Labor Force; Participation Rate Drops in May 2016

• Like 1

Just now, Thestarider said:

Nice chart but not at all truthful or representative of the Obama presidency, lets look at the unemployment rate when President Obama was elected in 2008 Hummmmm 5.0% 1st year in office rise of 2.8%, 2nd year in office 9.8% another rise of 2.0%, 3rd year in office 9.10% decrease of .70%, 4th year in office 8.30% degrease of .80% so after all the presidential intervention the first term he had unemployment rise of 3.30%. Hummm interesting fact's suck don't they. In the next four years or his second term employment fell back to where it was when he took office. The real unemployment rate under Obama:

Record 94,708,000 Americans Not in Labor Force; Participation Rate Drops in May 2016

The only reason anyone wants to impeach Trump is because they can't stand "WINNING" "MAGA" Lower Taxation for all, "Peace through Strength" "Controlling our Borders" A much needed fix of the military,  Taking much better care of Veterans, and most of all keeping his promises that were made during his campaign, and all of this in just 16 months.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

The only reason anyone wants to impeach Trump is because they can't stand "WINNING" "MAGA" Lower Taxation for all, "Peace through Strength" "Controlling our Borders" A much needed fix of the military,  Taking much better care of Veterans, and most of all keeping his promises that were made during his campaign, and all of this in just 16 months.

This is so wrong, I almost feel sick. 

Taxation: 

• Made to make the rich even richer. For the middle class at best short-term effects, planned to expire. 

Peace through Strength: 

• There was a solid deal with Iran that could have been extended together with China, Russia and EU. Now, there is nothing but uncertainty and planlessness. 
  • Equal status with North Korea. Trump is a dangerous deletant. 

Controlling our Borders:

• Did I miss something here? No money for a wall is the opposite of what Trump wanted. Digging up some different money pots is ridiculous. Just like the wall itself is ridiculous.

Fix of the Military:

• And I thought it was about taking care of america. Increasing military spending sounds just like the old song, I hear over and over again from the republicans. 

Veterans:

No. TRUMP Impeachment will happen because he doesn't fit the office. A criminal without honor. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

This is so wrong, I almost feel sick. 

Taxation: 

• Made to make the rich even richer. For the middle class at best short-term effects, planned to expire. 

Peace through Strength: 

• There was a solid deal with Iran that could have been extended together with China, Russia and EU. Now, there is nothing but uncertainty and planlessness. 
  • Equal status with North Korea. Trump is a dangerous deletant. 

Controlling our Borders:

• Did I miss something here? No money for a wall is the opposite of what Trump wanted. Digging up some different money pots is ridiculous. Just like the wall itself is ridiculous.

Fix of the Military:

• And I thought it was about taking care of america. Increasing military spending sounds just like the old song, I hear over and over again from the republicans. 

Veterans:

No. TRUMP Impeachment will happen because he doesn't fit the office. A criminal without honor. 

Yes, I just imagine you are feeling sick, as most left leaning democrat's are feeling sick and tired of getting whooped by the GOP. Good luck in the Midterms as it was announced today that 13 point lead the Dems had in Jan.18 is now a 1 point lead for the GOP. Keep on getting sick  and sicker and sicker as the GOP keeps "Winning"  and finally Proud to be an American again.

BTW no President has ever in the history of this country been impeached and only two fucked up bad enough to get it through the house of reps, but failed in the senate. Wake up and take your blinders off, OK