Trump Will be Impeached

Good luck with S. Philly votes in the next election Republicans or maybe even the eastern half of PA.  Hmm.  Trump vs. the Eagles in PA.  Guess who will win. He is such a political genius.

• Like 1

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Political Genius.  LOL  

Donald Trump doesn't know his Head from his Ass.

Elmer Fudd Giuliani will eventually show him where his ass is as soon as he can figure it out himself. He's too busy hunting "wabbits" right now.

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, rammer said:

Elmer Fudd Giuliani will eventually show him where his ass is as soon as he can figure it out himself. He's too busy hunting "wabbits" right now.

Just one more.  Can you tell who could be Giuliani, who could be Trump or who could be Mueller?  Just my thoughts.  Oh yea, no BS spreadsheet applied here.

Com'on FOLKS! I can understand your disappointments, knowing your hopes are not realized. If you are disappointed, it generally leads to frustration, because you feel that you are unable to change the situation you are in, so the ONLY words you can come with, it's words used nowadays by Liberals in a sentence that makes one's Vocabulary sound limited. As much as I disagree with Obama's views, when in office. I still show him respect... Though he will go down in history as the worst EVER!   

Why the hate? Whats in it for you all? (Are you an outsider looking In?) Mr.Trump is a man, who decided enough was enough. Like me, and other Americans, and Veterans alike, we needed "change," a quote from the mouth of a man who couldn't practice what he preached. Except for the bill he passed to support the Sexual Assault Survivors Bill of Rights. What part did you enjoy the most about Obama - The Free Cell Phones, The Food Stamp, Welfare, The Open Borders, Obama Care? I know, The Bailouts. Those corporations needed to collapse and put away those responsible. Well, we all know what happen, and were that Money ended, and NO one from the Liberal media is talking about it. Why?

It's ONLY Eight years Mr. Trump will be employed. Just maybe, when all the Madness has passed. Your Visions that was once impaired will open a new beginning with the understanding how American Democracy works. Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results. Change your thoughts, and you change your world. As an independent, I view the world in a humane state of mind. We Americans, have given up on our neighbors in the name of GREED, HATE, CONFUSION, LIES and UNFORGIVING. People are illogical, unreasonable, and self-centered, and I Love them anyway. The weak can never forgive, because forgiveness is the attribute of the strong....Peace Joey 19.gif.e1747e76bfe02f62f79d8177df316f5a.gif

• Like 2

14 hours ago, rammer said:

Keep drinking the cool aid Joey.  No hate.  I just don't agree with a damn thing you said.  A Jersey boy knows better I would think.

"Kool-aid." I take it you watch Fox News since Sean Hannity likes to implement that noun into his sentences ... Jersey boy or not. I know first hand how the system works. Political Science is what my Dad instilled in me at "an early age. Grooming me for future endeavors to represent the Liberal party. Well, that all change, when my world came tumbling down for God and Country. Thanks to my Politician Father, who was a Democrat, I was forced into a world of deception, make people believe that the Rich are there for a purpose and NOT for our purpose. To make Americans bow down to liberalism. Etc. I personally don't care for either party. What we have to remember, Politicians are their for there own interest and the interest of the party, not the people... 19.gif.f50079f5d1d93b31b7d040a063126bb6.gif

• Like 2

I'm an MSNBC watcher.  I can't watch "Trump News" at all. Hannity admitted he's not a reporter. Again you're wrong Joey. No disrespect but we all have challenges.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

Com'on FOLKS! I can understand your disappointments, knowing your hopes are not realized. If you are disappointed, it generally leads to frustration, because you feel that you are unable to change the situation you are in, so the ONLY words you can come with, it's words used nowadays by Liberals in a sentence that makes one's Vocabulary sound limited. As much as I disagree with Obama's views, when in office. I still show him respect... Though he will go down in history as the worst EVER!   

Why, the hate? Whats in it for you all? (or are you an outsider looking In?) Mr.Trump is a man, who decided enough was enough. Like me, and other Americans, and Veterans alike, we needed "change," a quote from the mouth of a man who couldn't practice what he preached. Except for the bill he passed to support the Sexual Assault Survivors Bill of Rights. What part did you enjoy the most about Obama - The Free Cell Phones, The Food Stamp, Welfare, The Open Borders, Obama Care? I know, the bailouts. Those corporations needed to collapse and put away those responsible. Well, we all know what happen, and were that Money ended, and NO one from the Liberal media is talking about it. Why?

It's ONLY Eight years Mr. Trump will be employed. Just maybe, when all the Madness has passed. Your Visions that was once impaired will open a new beginning with the understanding how American Democracy works. Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results. Change your thoughts, and you change your world. As an independent, I view the world in a human state of mind. We Americans, have given up on our neighbors in the name of GREED, HATE, CONFUSION, LIES and UNFORGIVING. People are illogical, unreasonable, and self-centered, and I Love them anyway. The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong....Peace Joey 19.gif.e1747e76bfe02f62f79d8177df316f5a.gif

Joey you're very wise, most Democrats only know how to spend the taxpayers money, and weaken our country 

• Like 2