Trump Will be Impeached

13 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Yes, I just imagine you are feeling sick, as most left leaning democrat's are feeling sick and tired of getting whooped by the GOP. Good luck in the Midterms as it was announced today that 13 point lead the Dems had in Jan.18 is now a 1 point lead for the GOP. Keep on getting sick  and sicker and sicker as the GOP keeps "Winning"  and finally Proud to be an American again.

BTW no President has ever in the history of this country been impeached and only two fucked up bad enough to get it through the house of reps, but failed in the senate. Wake up and take your blinders off, OK

Quellbild anzeigen
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Alladino said:
Quellbild anzeigen

Obviously you are the one with MAGA hat on LMAO 😁😁 So typical of the left wing when they can not respond with an intelligent post, they throw out insults, or dawn black hoods and act like a bunch degenerates. The left may be what they think are educated, but in actuality they have no ability to discern with common sense, or the ability to function without the Big Government telling them how to live.

See the source image

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Obviously you are the one with MAGA hat on LMAO 😁😁 So typical of the left wing when they can not respond with an intelligent post, they throw out insults, or dawn black hoods and act like a bunch degenerates. The left may be what they think are educated, but in actuality they have no ability to discern with common sense, or the ability to function without the Big Government telling them how to live.

Quellbild anzeigen

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Nice chart but not at all truthful or representative of the Obama presidency, lets look at the unemployment rate when President Obama was elected in 2008 ...

You remember how the bankers fucked the entire world in 2008. There were rises everywhere in the world just as while the world recovers and the US more quickly than most because of its uniquely privileged position economically allowing it to insulate itself and act in its own interests. This also 18 months into Trump. The significance of that is that there is always a lag between political decisions and the economic effect which is rarely less than a year so one could put the last year down to Obama.

However one could equal argue that any President would have had a similar record between 2008-2017 because decisions had to be made. Now Trump is making different economic decisions. Some which benefit the wealthy, the banking community (recently) the rust belt by a mixture of protectionism and giving foreign government and companies massive and possibly uneconomically viable incentives.

The UK government is constantly boasting about its employment record but the reality is wages have not risen for a decade and many of those jobs have nowhere near the value in terms of hours, conditions and benefits than they would have had a decade ago. A lot certainly couldn't live properly except for the help of welfare. I don't know whether such analysis is carried out in the US but I would imagine it would show the same. The Tories (previously the ConDem coalition) carried out many painful policies but the truth is up to about 2015 Labour or a LabDem coalition would have had to do the same. However once the Tories were unconstrained they kept the austerity going way past what was necessary due to Thatcherite ideology hiding inside "the good of the country" shrinking the economy deliberately and I do wonder where as well as maintaining (or reducing for the wealthy) taxes there wasn't part of the strategy was to give a low base from which they could claim later credit. It is relevant here because I think the Republicans tried to do the same under Obama which was their primary motivation for fighting him. However in the end for the US it probably didn't change anything.

• Like 1

On 5/24/2018 at 5:58 PM, Alladino said:

This is so wrong, I almost feel sick. 

Taxation: 

• Made to make the rich even richer. For the middle class at best short-term effects, planned to expire. 

Peace through Strength: 

• There was a solid deal with Iran that could have been extended together with China, Russia and EU. Now, there is nothing but uncertainty and planlessness. 
  • Equal status with North Korea. Trump is a dangerous deletant. 

Controlling our Borders:

• Did I miss something here? No money for a wall is the opposite of what Trump wanted. Digging up some different money pots is ridiculous. Just like the wall itself is ridiculous.

Fix of the Military:

• And I thought it was about taking care of america. Increasing military spending sounds just like the old song, I hear over and over again from the republicans. 

Veterans:

No. TRUMP Impeachment will happen because he doesn't fit the office. A criminal without honor. 

I value your opinion, Alladino. But before you start venting, on things you have NO clue ABOUT, I would suggest you start at the beginning of this thread and read and learn and comprehend the true meaning of survival of man. Parties mean Crab to me! I think for myself, NOT from Liberal thinking, or Conservative agendas which are widely spread around the WORLD.

Things Democrats Can’t Say - America is not a democracy, and Democrats are not a real political party. This statement has the benefit of being correct, and it’s also forthright, so if you think I'm hyperbolic et cetera, you can feel free to console yourself, or whatever. Listen: I’m still young. In my very first remembered introduction to the world, it was about the Cold War and how people weren’t free in the USSR and were in America. And yet here we are. The fact is, the world didn’t change that fast. American democracy did. We’re not the oldest democracy in the world, even assuming you call the Electoral College a democracy. We’re fairly new. Specifically, American democracy is 50 years old. The new system started in 1968 when we decided that racism was illegal. Of course, things do not work that way. But we pretended they did, and even worse American political parties pretended it worked that way, and a lot of terrible things have happened as a result. American democracy is pretty young, but our political parties are ancient.

Throughout the 2016 primary everyone (including me!) was convinced Trump would flame out, because The Party Decides, in some unexplained and unexamined way, that’s how things work okay? The Democratic Party survived a civil war. And afterward, it dusted itself off, shrugged and went back to doing the same stuff in the same way, and it worked, because that’s how parties evolved to deal with our weird pseudo-democracy. Democrats today, look at stuff and laugh. But the fact is that is literally how Democrats set it up, regardless of unpleasant truth.

You yell at Republicans but they’re the one group who followed along to do what's right!  Hell, I wasn’t alive back then. Maybe people were even right. But when one party is allowed to say what it is and another party isn’t, that’s not a democracy. And it’s not going to change regardless of what happens with Trump. Peace Joey 19.gif.0c2709ce4a65cd91badb15f5068bcd10.gif  Also, as a disabled US Marine, the VA system, has improve tremendously under Mr.Trumps watch! 

• Like 2

Very eloquently said.  Joey you're a true wordsmith.  That is something I respect.  However, I don't agree with some of your statements.  Here is something from George Will who is a true conservative and his thoughts about Trump and Pence.  Please remember these are his words and not mine.  

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/trump-is-no-longer-the-worst-person-in-government/2018/05/09/10e59eba-52f1-11e8-a551-5b648abe29ef_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.201e77e60459

24 minutes ago, rammer said:

Very eloquently said.  Joey you're a true wordsmith.  That is something I respect.  However, I don't agree with some of your statements.  Here is something from George Will who is a true conservative and his thoughts about Trump and Pence.  Please remember these are his words and not mine.  

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/trump-is-no-longer-the-worst-person-in-government/2018/05/09/10e59eba-52f1-11e8-a551-5b648abe29ef_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.201e77e60459

For those of you who don't want to read the whole article, here are the last two sentences which summarize the entire piece:

Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic. Pence is what he has chosen to be, which is horrifying.

8 hours ago, rammer said:

Fired.  Sound familiar?  Trump thinks it's all about you guys.  Do you agree?  Is the BBC fake news?

Every media is bias and fake, regardless of status Rammer. One's outlook on one's opinion can make one believe otherwise. In the endless search for the magic key that Democrats can use to unlock the hearts of people who vote Republican, the hot new candidate is “respect.” If only Democrats can cast off their snooty liberal elitism and show respect to people who voted for Donald Trump, just maybe, Democrats can win them over and take back Congress and the White House. One of the things I don’t get about the Democratic Party or the news media is the lack of respect they give to people who work hard all of their lives to get themselves out of the hole.  

I know, it sounds surreal. But I will encourage you to tune into TV News and listen to Conservative or Liberal talk radio for a week. When you do, you’ll find that, again and again, you’re told stories of some excess of campus political correctness, some obscure professor who said something offensive, some Celebrity who said something crude about rednecks or some politician who displayed a lack of knowledge of a cultural marker. The message is pounded home over and over: They hate you and everything you stand for. Both Parties are guilty of this, and one of many reason the country is divided today. Right now, the Politicians Gravy train is at a halt, because of Mr. Trump, and for the next Eight years, I will be a happy camper...19.gif.be479fa96e0e2cd5399af94f651e2711.gif

How long did it take you to compose your response?  Again I don't agree.  Every media is bias(ed)  and fake?  Prove it.  There are no factual media reports worldwide?  You know better than that Joey.  Please share your thoughts on George Will's article.  I'm sure it will be uncomfortably  long.

10 hours ago, rammer said:

How long did it take you to compose your response?  Again I don't agree.  Every media is bias(ed)  and fake?  Prove it.  There are no factual media reports worldwide?  You know better than that Joey.  Please share your thoughts on George Will's article.  I'm sure it will be uncomfortably  long.

Writing is my life, when it comes to Romance, Politics, and Sports. So, don't get offended, if I decide not to push or move on this insane issue, at your request. I do have a life and it's NOT here. I've read Mr. Will's article, is nothing new about a Conservative not agreeing with Mr.Trump. Most reporters and editors are based bias. A now-dated Pew Research poll found that liberals outnumber conservatives in the media by some 5 to 1, and that comports with my own anecdotal experience listening to National Public Radio. When you are liberal, and everyone else around you is as well, it is easy to fall into groupthink on what stories are important, what sources are legitimate and what the narrative of the day will be. So, take your pick on what's Bias and what's not, you decide. 19.gif.26ed5b523491f344a3508ab978c764e8.gif