Trump Will be Impeached

12 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

The reality, the same criminals who assassinated Kennedy still exist.

Inside Job.   They just used Lee Harvey Oswald as a Scapegoat.  Jack Ruby shot Lee Harvey Oswald to make sure the actual Truth of the JFK Assassination not be known.

• Like 1

On 8/22/2018 at 7:39 AM, dogmycat said:

Impeachment is anything the congress says it is at any given moment in time.  This situation will require a few more nails. 

Sort of the Stalinist approach to justice?Stalin said,"Show me the man and I'll find you the crime." 

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 9:46 AM, ipiratemedia said:

OK, so you're better then me in coloring Alladino, you have a good point. But it's not you who most of us have a beef with. It's the Media. They're doing their best in dividing this nation, for their own agenda. They are trying so hard to convince their audience that they are credible to the point of staging a fake protest. I only voted a couple of times in my life...Bush 2 and Trump. I read about the Kennedy's, (good man) growing up because my Dad, he was a Dem-Politician, I believe I share that info so many times. Excuse me. The reality, the same criminals who assassinated Kennedy still exist. Reagan, can close. Now, Trump. The rest are in the SWAMP! Even Fox News, IMO, they were bias for the firing of Judge Napolitano. Leaking info:: Hello Fox, it was all over the internet.  

The media is doing its job. They are just companies that make money with news.  It's not their job to report favourably on the president. Their job is to make money.

It is the task of the population to evaluate the news and make a choice.  I can only recommend to everyone to inform as broadly as possible. As the left one should also watch Fox News (for example) and as the right one has also to watch something like CNN (which aren't really left, btw). 

The president's task is to preserve the freedom of speech. He has to protect the media, even if they criticize him. That's Democracy. Unfortunately, Trump's taking another way. He's fighting a war against the media and this will be ultimately also a war against freedom. 

The signs are clear and it is the task of the population to recognize them and to act accordingly. Fortunately, elections will soon be held again. 😉

On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 9:46 AM, ipiratemedia said:

OK, so you're better then me in coloring Alladino, you have a good point. But it's not you who most of us have a beef with. It's the Media. They're doing their best in dividing this nation, for their own agenda. They are trying so hard to convince their audience that they are credible to the point of staging a fake protest. I only voted a couple of times in my life...Bush 2 and Trump. I read about the Kennedy's, (good man) growing up because my Dad, he was a Dem-Politician, I believe I share that info so many times. Excuse me. The reality, the same criminals who assassinated Kennedy still exist. Reagan, can close. Now, Trump. The rest are in the SWAMP! Even Fox News, IMO, they were bias for the firing of Judge Napolitano. Leaking info:: Hello Fox, it was all over the internet.  

Not a good choice.  🤣

Bush 2 has betrayed his country and caused incredible costs (especially in human lives). The negative effects of his war destabilized a region and weakened the influence of the USA in this area (especially in Syria) drastically. 

I don't trust Trump, but he told the truth here once. 

Unfortunately, he is now making his own mistake by attacking Iran economical. It's just a matter of time before this problem escalates and then he's gonna get his own war. I do not want to imagine the consequences. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Unfortunately, he is now making his own mistake by attacking Iran economical. It's just a matter of time before this problem escalates and then he's gonna get his own war. I do not want to imagine the consequences. 

For Sure.  It will be his own War.   He's pissed off all of his Allies so can he count on them if he ever needs them.  My guess is 70% of the Allies would tell Trump to go Fuck Himself.

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

For Sure.  It will be his own War.   He's pissed off all of his Allies so can he count on them if he ever needs them.  My guess is 70% of the Allies would tell Trump to go Fuck Himself.

I have high hopes that Trump won't last much longer. The rats are leaving the ship. 😃

The Multi-Media Deranged President Trump Syndrome, is a disease that affects so many, just because he is not a politician, but a business man. First President ever to be open with American public through twitter, and that is why deranged Main Stream Media can't take it, they are not needed anymore, by the American people to know what is on the Presidents mind, he just tweets it out and lets the sleeping dogs eat or lie will they will.

Impeach President Trump for what ? paying a couple hookers to keep their mouth's shut or open as the case may be ? Isn't that what do with all hookers, pay them off for services rendered ? Seems that so many of the diseased people have forgotten, he Financed the majority of his own campaign, and now the only thing that these deranged people can come up with is he violated the campaign finance laws ? Sure as hell, because he owes nobody special favors like all of the swamp does ? So now they want go back 20 years, 15 years, and 10 years into his past and find out anything they can. I say WHO THE FUCK CARES ?  I care about what is going on right now TODAY, yesterday, and what has gone since he has become president. I care about what will happen in the next few years while he is president. What happened in his personal life before he became president does not affect me in the least, or you for that matter.

• Like 4

A sufficient and growing US economy is of great benefit to our European allies, as well as to American citizens. Our GDP was miserable, our unemployment rate was horrific, the national treasury was raided for miserable results, our best allies were disrespected and put in great harm with an absolutely idiotic foreign policy.

The stats of actual improvement of living conditions has improved, and except for the fact that the N.Korean and Iranian nuke mess caused by previous politcos has yet to be resolved, the "free world" is a bit safer and a bit more free. Remember: a weak US means an endangered EU.

(I rather like the former Warsaw Pact nations. They know what the European game is all about. They remember.)

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

The end of the Mueller investigation has just begun. Andrew McCabe has been called to testify before a grand jury.

Why would it end the Mueller Investigation. Clintons e-Mails is a far cry from what Mueller is investigating.

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Why would it end the Mueller Investigation. Clintons e-Mails is a far cry from what Mueller is investigating.

The investigation of Andrew McCabe is an investigation  of the conduct of the DOJ and FBI in their investigation of the Trump campaign during and after the 2016 election.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

The investigation of Andrew McCabe is an investigation  of the conduct of the DOJ and FBI in their investigation of the Trump campaign during and after the 2016 election.  

I keep hearing how Mueller by putting pressure on people around Trump will cause those people to flip on Trump. When legal pressure is put on McCabe there is a good chance he will flip on all those who used illegal actions to spy on and undermine the Trump campaign and presidency.

• Like 2

If the DNC and Hillary weren't colluding with Russia from the beginning (can you say "Fusion GPS"? Sure, I knew you could.), then they are certainly making Putin's wishes to create chaos true now. And they said it was "undemocratic" for a losing candidate to question the validity of an election...I'm sure no one remembers that now...

• Like 2