Trump Will be Impeached

49 minutes ago, dogmycat said:

Impeachment is anything the congress says it is at any given moment in time.  This situation will require a few more nails. 

If you want to know what the Mueller investigation is really all about read "The Russia Hoax" by Gregg Jarrett. And Jarrett's assertions are documented with 130 pages of footnotes included in the book.

56 minutes ago, dogmycat said:

Impeachment is anything the congress says it is at any given moment in time.  This situation will require a few more nails. 

And after Trump is impeached,then what? Come up with some more phony charges to remove Pence? Where does it end?

HOW THE LAW WORKS IN THE US4 DUMMIES

Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it, merely an illusion, a distraction, leaves a lot to imagine from everything we watch or touch, one might even consider is not real. Our Gov't run school systems - IMHO is out of control. They have removed History and parts of our Science, Culture, etc. Why, because of the Liberal agenda and to deceive man for their own personal interest. For the few, Fake News Media is their MASTERS. (FACT!) Reality - the Gov't run Schools today, don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't show you how to be famous. They don't show you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to #walkaway from someone you don't love any longer. They don't guide you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't show you anything worth knowing. But the truth about Reality, In the end, We all die. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't real...A few Liberals are living through it, right now. A world of Deception and Hate toward fellow Americans, Yes, I too am guilty of this, but it insults my intelligence when people become unhinged. This President will NEVER be IMPEACHED, That's The Reality of Politic...Unhinged a Tee-Shirt in the making...

NOTE: I am NOT a big Fan of Shaw Hannity. I don't like to hear people talk bad about others, regardless of their situation or status. I like Mark Levin, a man just like Trump, BALLS!  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Impeachment is the likeliest solution. 

I don't think Trump is capable to resign. He's far too self-centered and stupid to realize that he already lost. 

He already won---get over it

Image result for breaking news trump elected president

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Alladino said:

Impeachment is the likeliest solution. 

I don't think Trump is capable to resign. He's far too self-centered and stupid to realize that he already lost. 

Already lost what?!? He's still the President and will be for another 6 years.

• Like 1