Trump Will be Impeached

20 minutes ago, britmatt1 said:

Already lost what?!? He's still the President and will be for another 6 years.

He never really won it was not won fairly. I was taught that if you cheat to win you really didn't win.

maybe 6 months.  wait until the midterm results

• Like 1

turn any other news than fox and you will see the answer to your question. The dem's are holding their own in midterms and after yesterday the rep's are scrambling.

Wake up he's done nothing to help the average man. Ask the farmers, Harley Davidson, or even Carrier what the think of Trump now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bean1111 said:

turn any other news than fox and you will see the answer to your question. The dem's are holding their own in midterms and after yesterday the rep's are scrambling.

Wake up he's done nothing to help the average man. Ask the farmers, Harley Davidson, or even Carrier what the think of Trump now.

So I guess then I am not an average man from the a small Mid-Western community in Kansas. Hummm, I seem pretty average to everyone. I guess you have failed to read how I have been helped then didn't you ? Go back a couple pages then make that statement again as every one who is average has been helped. Only a small minority in  the extremely democratic high tax states have not seen help by the tax cuts alone. That is the fault of the democrat voters not the tax cuts !!! Wake up and smell what the Rock has cooking will ya ? Paid off hookers will get you impeached, It didn't President Clinton !!!! and he fucked around in the oval office. He actually became much more popular after the oval office scandal, Midterms you say ? History has habit of repeating itself.

• Like 3

Just being an observer from across the pond I am finding this witch hunt against Trump to be absolutely disgusting.

Trump was elected President in a democratic election full stop. All I can say is that everyone in the USA had the opportunity to vote and Trump won so all I can say to those trying to remove a democratically elected president is that, you lost, get used to it.

You may not like him but that is irrelevant, he won.

We in the UK are having the same problem over Brexit in that many people refuse to accept that in a legal referendum the people voted to quit the European Union. 

If the peoples vote ends up being overturned by these very dubious means it will be the death of democracy in both countries.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Just being an observer from across the pond I am finding this witch hunt against Trump to be absolutely disgusting.

Trump was elected President in a democratic election full stop. All I can say is that everyone in the USA had the opportunity to vote and Trump won so all I can say to those trying to remove a democratically elected president is that, you lost, get used to it.

You may not like him but that is irrelevant, he won.

We in the UK are having the same problem over Brexit in that many people refuse to accept that in a legal referendum the people voted to quit the European Union. 

If the peoples vote ends up being overturned by these very dubious means it will be the death of democracy in both countries.

This happens with every presidency here its just that people have short term memories. Clinton had people calling for his head during the sex scandal, Bush had people calling for his head because of basically everything, Obama had people calling for his head because of policies he enacted and the failure of Obamacare and what he did to Veterans Affairs, Bush Sr. had people calling for his head because of Gulf Storm and it just goes on and on and on. That's only a fraction of what each presidency got caught doing also. It doesn't matter who got elected the witch hunt would happen with anyone.

Now, I'm not defending Trump. He's not necessarily what I would call presidency material, but then again neither was Hillary or Sanders. We just had some really really REALLY shitty candidates this time around.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

Now, I'm not defending Trump. He's not necessarily what I would call presidency material, but then again neither was Hillary or Sanders. We just had some really really REALLY shitty candidates this time around.

Agree with everything you say but correct me if I am wrong but I don't believe any of the previous presidents have actually been removed in fact they all won a second term which I find rather funny and ironic.

What ever faults trump has and he has many, at least what he is doing is what he said he would if elected which I think is pissing many people off lol.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Agree with everything you say but correct me if I am wrong but I don't believe any of the previous presidents have actually been removed in fact they all won a second term which I find rather funny and ironic.

What ever faults trump has and he has many, at least what he is doing is what he said he would if elected which I think is pissing many people off lol.

It's what he did not tell us he was going to do or had done is what bothers me.  Such as violating campaign finance laws.  Alienating our allies while sucking up to our enemies.  Rolling back environmental laws such as legalizing asbestos (pure dumb ass move).  Not the least of which was outing an Israeli agent buried in hamas and kissing Putin's dick in Helsinki.  I could go on and on but I'm tired and depressed at seeing what my country has become..

5 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yeah as far as I know the only President that's ever been removed from office was Nixon. Even then he wasn't impeached. In fact if you get impeached it doesn't necessarily mean you get removed. Clinton got impeached but he remained in office.

The only thing that Trump is up against that previous presidents, including Obama, is that he's president during a highly "Politically Correct" age that has a major sounding platform such as Twitter or Reddit. Everyone's making a fuss over Trump saying "Grab her pussy" or whatever it was. Meanwhile one of our most beloved presidents John Kennedy regularly had affairs with Hollywood starlets and cheated on his wife Jackie on pretty much a daily basis. It wasn't even that big of a secret. Late night talk shows made fun of it all the time. There's even a bit of evidence that JFK had up to 4 women at once join him in historical areas of the white house like the Lincoln Bedroom.

So should Trump be impeached? Oh abso-fucking-lutely if he's guilty of his crimes. Everything the media is spouting off is stating he's 100% red handed pants on fire guilty. But honestly the press no longer is about facts anymore sadly. They're all about ratings and dumping on Trump is a huge ratings boost.

The only point I was trying to get across is that there hasn't been a single president that has been universally loved across the board and there's always going to be vocal factions who raise a stink because they shout louder than everyone else.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, mic351 said:

It's what he did not tell us he was going to do or had done is what bothers me.  Such as violating campaign finance laws.  Alienating our allies while sucking up to our enemies.  Rolling back environmental laws such as legalizing asbestos (pure dumb ass move).  Not the least of which was outing an Israeli agent buried in hamas and kissing Putin's dick in Helsinki.  I could go on and on but I'm tired and depressed at seeing what my country has become..

Very well said. If he's fucking up the country then kick him out. But if he's saying stupid shit like grab her pussy or thinking his daughter is hot just chalk that up to him being a moron.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I appreciate your points which are good but I am unable to comment really as I do not have the information you have and hear being an American. However I would say all this shit stirring and muck raking doesn't do anybody or country any good at all, we get it over here but probably not to the extent you seem to have it in America. I have had holidays in your country and must admit I found the normal American person really delightful and very friendly and your country lovely and find it very sad that they have to put up with all that is going on now.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Thestarider said:

b. Personally, the tax cut put about $ 285 more a month in my payroll deposits, or $3040 annually, and under the new IRS tax forms for the tax year 2018, I will actually benefit from the short form which allows my standard deduction for head of household at $18000 which is about $3000 more than last years itemized deductions. The crumbs for me at an annual income of $88000 amounts to about $6000, which I can now invest in my retirement, which is up btw by 43% since the President Trump took office. My health insurance premium has not risen the past 2 years, and before that it rose every year that President Obama was our president. The people of the Midwest are again taking a great deal of pride in this great country after feeling like they were completely forgotten during the President Obama administration.

I love when people think they know taxes. In your example you forgot that they eliminated the person exemption which for you claiming head of household is at least $8,100. if you have more than one child its even bigger.  This means that your total deductions decrease by $2,100.  Base on your information you should have paid $11,234 in 2017. You should pay  $11.560.50 or an increase in your taxes of $326.50. This not helping you I hope you haven't spent what you thought you were getting back.

This reflects how people believe what they hear form a president who tells people lies and they believe him.

Just admit you made a mistake an move on. 

I also get a kick how people always go back to the Clinton's to try and justify all the shit he has done. He has done a lot worst things since he's been in office than both Hillary and Bill combined.  (lock him up) Maybe he can get a cell with all his buddies. 

His days are numbered it's not if he will be impeached it's when.

P.S. I am also a Midwesterner with my household income many times more than yours.

• Like 1