Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Hep,Dasha and demid seem to have privilegies in rlc,they always hide,their guests the same,most of the time they have intimate the do it undercover,it's Unbeliable the amount of time they go to balcony do stuff...and this teya and the dude she was did it also sooo lot,every time they were in hot mood they rush to balcony..looks she didn't changed:(.Thinked I would see her in more in were..but till now she it's acting the same.Agree that Dasha and demid would be kick voyeur house fast..that's even more strange how v. House wants them in..knowing they hide and hide..

if she does it that way we can start planning the going away party!!!!

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Dasha is kinda hot. Demid is the problem

Dasha it's indeed hot,but the cave man demid seems to had remove all the wild side she had..she now acts like an bored person..as bored as him.

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

so i think we're getting somewhere. nelly, masha, amy, & greenwood can all join vh. it would be impossible to keep up. what a wonderful problem to have!!!!

And then get Zoe and Jack and Gerda and Kent and the madness has a name... :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

And then get Zoe and Jack and Gerda and Kent and the madness has a name... :biggrin:

i wonder what zoe & jack are doing now? they were fantastic. zoe was just about the most comfortable person in front of the cams that i've ever seen. and she had the best wardrobe ever. and the best naughty bits!!!! i still really miss her!!!!

• Upvote 1

Just now, golfer06 said:

i wonder what zoe & jack are doing now? they were fantastic. zoe was just about the most comfortable person in front of the cams that i've ever seen. and she had the best wardrobe ever. and the best naughty bits!!!! i still really miss her!!!!

Miss her too Golfer :sad:

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

if she does it that way we can start planning the going away party!!!!

Man really really hope she just brings her boyfriend in the weekend and they have sex in bed,in cams..no hide..because I found her sexy.Agree that she wont last if she goes out to do things...or do it hide..still have my hopes..because she must know were she is,she knows were she sign.Till now she it's acting like she is in rlc..but she isn't..remember other couple girls that act just like she is doing,nor being in the house,hidding,and after some time voyeur close the house after complains and said that the house was closed due to inactivity of the residents.So it's up to her....

• Upvote 1