Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

11 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

So that place brings up a lot of questions to me:

• Why Stan is back when it was said he will be away?
  • Where are Eva and Mark?
  • Dasha and the blonde girl are missing too....

Sometimes VH stuff it's very strange.And regard Dasha the routine it's..she wakes up midday(after being all night out till morning)than eats,talk and then dress up nicely and vanish till morning,so if she it's trying to VH like her and bring her then she it's doing an horrible job.Its exactly the same(bad)Dasha that leaved rlc.

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Stan is still there...

TeyaStanSex2.JPG

TeyaStanSex1.JPG

TeyaStanSex3.JPG

Just an tought..Stan sinse Dasha and Demid leaved rlc was a lot more absent of the house..could be Dasha and the blond are living in another house and he goes to there a lot...even in "vacations".

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Sometimes VH stuff it's very strange.And regard Dasha the routine it's..she wakes up midday(after being all night out till morning)than eats,talk and then dress up nicely and vanish till morning,so if she it's trying to VH like her and bring her then she it's doing an horrible job.Its exactly the same(bad)Dasha that leaved rlc.

I know you have a bee in your bonnet about Dasha but she is not a participant so I wouldn't be expecting her to change, you have had numerous rant's about it and that's your prerogative but all I ask is try something else as even I'm getting tired of the same message.

1 minute ago, Just In said:

I know you have a bee in your bonnet about Dasha but she is not a participant so I wouldn't be expecting her to change, you have had numerous rant's about it and that's your prerogative but all I ask is try something else as even I'm getting tired of the same message.

Respect you opinion,but every day she continues doing the same thing i will continue coment the same thing also,just reporting what I see,if she doesn't do anything and then leaves all night then that's what i will coment because it's the truth and what is happening,wish i could say..Dasha improved so much,she masturbated on cam,she looks so much funnier and seems an valid candidate to VH..but that doesn't happen.Basicaly will say what i see daily..and if it's equal every day then is because that's what happens every day.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Respect you opinion,but every day she continues doing the same thing i will continue coment the same thing also,just reporting what I see,if she doesn't do anything and then leaves all night then that's what i will coment because it's the truth and what is happening,wish i could say..Dasha improved so much,she masturbated on cam,she looks so much funnier and seems an valid candidate to VH..but that doesn't happen.Basicaly will say what i see daily..and if it's equal every day then is because that's what happens every day.

Yeah that's fine if you report on all in the apartment but I really don't worry about Dasha as I don't expect anything from her. I mean the same could be said about the blonde guest.

15 hours ago, golfer06 said:

3 girls in & out doing nothing last i looked. timeline only apt for now. and happy 6,000 !!!!

No one said a word about my 7000.I knew i was not welcome here.:dodgy: Especially Golfer,Jabbath,Amy the people i knew.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nack said:

No one said a word about my 7000.I knew i was not welcome here.:dodgy: Especially Golfer,Jabbath,Amy the people i knew.

Happy upcoming 8000

Just now, Just In said:

Yeah that's fine if you report on all in the apartment but I really don't worry about Dasha as I don't expect anything from her. I mean the same could be said about the blonde guest.

Gess we have diferent ways of reacting to things,myself usualy coment based on what i see,basicaly if I like or not what Ann resident or guest do etc,Dasha it's an guest just like the others and if i coment the things about every guest she wouldn't be diferent.Just like it's happening now..she wake up and vanished from every dam cam..now she gone to her precious balconie.So seing this I have no wish to see her in VH,being as an guest or resident.Last thing we need it's all the bad things or Rlc..so we must make sure VH knows that very well.