Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Further down will make a bad image Layne says. But I guess it's ok so now.

Gess it's fine,more or less now catches almost all batube and that the most important part.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Dam..Eva it's always eating something..she already a little weavy but eating this way...always snaking the girl.

as long as she keeps fucking like a champ she can eat as much as she wants. including teya's food since teya hasn't held up her end so far!

24 minutes ago, taboo said:

in the last vh news they said stan will join teya very soon be patient we have time

The problem it's that voyeur house notion of soon or very soon..seen them saying an house would open very soon and even given an date and then it took a lot of time for that to happen.But could be true and happen next week or something(that's very soon)but I learn to have moderate espectations with them,for exemple they close grisha and Maria house and they say will open day 10june..could happen of course but expecting to happen after it.Man i must be moree positive hehe.