Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

1 minute ago, taboo said:

i prefer waiting before grab my credit card i want to be sure teya and stan will not hiding under the blanket i have a doubt with that for the moment

Better not! Fuck that! I have no tolerance anymore for hiding while on cam. This isn't real life anymore, this if fucking Voyeur-House. Live it up to the fullest or GTFO!

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Still sunlight at 23:00?

St Petersburg is high in the north. In summer there are a few nights where the sun does not set. It's called the famous white nights of St. Petersburg. Usually it's the time for big parties at this time.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Amy3 said:

Better not! Fuck that! I have no tolerance anymore for hiding while on cam. This isn't real life anymore, this if fucking Voyeur-House. Live it up to the fullest or GTFO!

i have not seen alot of good stuff with her in dasha appartment and this stan if this is the guy i think,may be it will be different here but i prefer waiting for be safe of this hiding stuff

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Layne said:

It's called "white nights", it's one of the key features of Saint Petersburg

I live in California, we don't have anything like that here. I've been to Stockholm though. I understand that they have similar conditions up there too.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Layne said:

It's called "white nights", it's one of the key features of Saint Petersburg

Thx I knew it. I have to totally visit that beautiful city during that time one day. Maybe you can show me round then :biggrin: And please think about my cam suggestions for living room.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I live in California, we don't have anything like that here. I've been to Stockholm though. I understand that they have similar conditions up there too.

St Petersburg is even more north than Stockholm.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Thx I knew it. I have to totally visit that beautiful city during that time one day. Maybe you can show me round then :biggrin: And please think about my cam suggestions for living room.

Of course

(and don't be late :))

• Upvote 1