Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

1 hour ago, taboo said:

Quem é stan? Nunca vejo esse cara

Since the brunette really looks (and a lot) with the one we have on constant visits in Dasha, I just saw her accompanied by a "boyfriend", entitled to shower and sofa bed in the living room only once. This year.

Usually she is present in Dasha and Nelly, alone. And if I'm not mistaken she accompanied Dasha on one of her visits to Layne. I think we have a picture of this on the forum here.
i

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Since the brunette really looks (and a lot) with the one we have on constant visits in Dasha, I just saw her accompanied by a "boyfriend", entitled to shower and sofa bed in the living room only once. This year.

Usually she is present in Dasha and Nelly, alone. And if I'm not mistaken she accompanied Dasha on one of her visits to Layne. I think we have a picture of this on the forum here.
i

yes taking a shower it's not a problem but i remember on the couch in dasha appartment she have fucked more than one time under the blanket with the guy with red hair may be this stan this is my fear i'm waiting to see this stan first

4 minutes ago, taboo said:

yes taking a shower it's not a problem but i remember on the couch in dasha appartment she have fucked more than one time under the blanket with the guy with red hair may be this stan this is my fear i'm waiting to see this stan first

My fear is that by cam 4 we already see (in principle) a blind spot there and this is already making my blood chill here.
:at:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

My fear is that by cam 4 we already see (in principle) a blind spot there and this is already making my blood chill here.

for me it's simple if they fuck in bedroom without blanket with light on (not everytime) i take suscription,if not i keep my money

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I agree that must be a hallway, they don't have a floor plan of this apt. 

6 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Cam 4 is totally okay. Cam2 turn to right and cam3 put higher is more important.

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Cam 4 é totalmente ok. Cam2 virar à direita e cam3 colocar mais alto é mais importante.

good! VH asked for a sound rating and for me only the cam 2 is sounding lower in comparison to the others. I have for refencias the music and how it is identified by the cams.