Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

St Petersburg is high in the north. In summer there are a few nights where the sun does not set. It's called the famous white nights of St. Petersburg. Usually it's the time for big parties at this time.

That would be so cool. 

1 hour ago, taboo said:

yes taking a shower it's not a problem but i remember on the couch in dasha appartment she have fucked more than one time under the blanket with the guy with red hair may be this stan this is my fear i'm waiting to see this stan first

She fucked in D&D's shower too, out in the open.

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I live in California, we don't have anything like that here. I've been to Stockholm though. I understand that they have similar conditions up there too.

No kidding, it looks so beautiful there, I always been fascinated with Sweden, Finland, AND Norway. They are so different and seem much more peaceful and tranquil than here. Gorgeous scenery too. Did you visit any othe r countries on that trip?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Phew hope Teya is nice and hot because Eva does not like anything at all! And make it clear that it is not for his physical, think it me is very ugly face. It is not a good signing for me, sorry.

I think shes hot. Shes a beast in bed. I have nothing against her face too. Like her. Not the girl you usual see on these kind of sites but a really nice addition. 

• Upvote 1