Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

He faked cumming for the viewers, that's got to be a first, 

No, he faked cumming because he didnt want to embarrass himself the first time. He couldnt get there cause he kept thinking about the cams.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Thx I knew it. I have to totally visit that beautiful city during that time one day. Maybe you can show me round then :biggrin: And please think about my cam suggestions for living room.

Only areas that fall on the North and South Poles or are in very close proximity to either, experience a 6-month-long night and day.

It`s a common misconception that all the places in the extreme north experience this phenomenon of a 6-month-long day and an equally long night. Although there are parts in the north of Norway, Sweden, Iceland, Finland, Russia, Canada, Alaska (US) and Finland that experience such long days and nights but it`s just that in the summers, days get very long and in winters they get very short. It`s not like there is an extremely long period of only daylight and then a long period of darkness.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

No, he faked cumming because he didnt want to embarrass himself the first time. He couldnt get there cause he kept thinking about the cams.

Oh ok, I got it , we'll never know what kind of pressure that is to perform i  front of the cams. He probably wasn't thinking about cumming at first, then he ended up over thinking it instead of doing what comes naturally, it's good they had a good laugh about it

• Upvote 2