Lana & Robert - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

16 minutes ago, Juliana said:

it seems that if is not working for someone, its my fault...

Juliana I'm sorry that you feel that way , I'm not saying it's your fault just saying I can't down load the videos , PLEASE don't stop just because a few of us can't view them , I do thank you for sharing .

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jjs said:

Juliana I'm sorry that you feel that way , I'm not saying it's your fault just saying I can't down load the videos , PLEASE don't stop just because a few of us can't view them , I do thank you for sharing .

ok... please read "letsdothis" comment... maybe it helps you solve your problem with vids...

• Like 1

Juliana - Many, many thanks for some of the best, easiest to download and view videos I've ever seen on this page!
I had no problem with ANY of them and the program you're using doesn't make me jump through any hoops - so easy!!
Thanks again! 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Peep_R said:

Juliana - Many, many thanks for some of the best, easiest to download and view videos I've ever seen on this page!
I had no problem with ANY of them and the program you're using doesn't make me jump through any hoops - so easy!!
Thanks again! 

yes easy download nd no problems playback (quicktime)

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

Désolé, Juliana, mais je pense qu'il est bon pour vous de savoir que nous ne pouvons pas télécharger vos vidéos. Celui qui existe toujours est sur gyazo, ce qui semble très étrange, il commence à télécharger en lui-même en montrant une petite souris sur l'écran, puis la souris se dirige vers le coin inférieur gauche et clique sur "compléter" mais rien ne se passe, retour au téléchargement , retour à compléter et ainsi de suite, rond et rond. Pourquoi ne pas utiliser par exemple myairbridge? Avez-vous des avantages de gyazo (je pense que c'est la première fois sur RLC que j'ai vu gyazo)?

For me absolutely all links worked without any problems ????

The return of the incredible blonde friend of Lana, possibly one of the most adventurous beautiful young ladies we have ever had the pleasure of seeing on RLC before. Now if only Lana would be willing to share her Studly man with is awesome sensually seductive energetic friend, I think RLC servers could very well crash. We all know it has only happened a couple times before. 

I know I will be watching to see how this night goes as I have already seen that the Barce apartments are as boring as they can be, with nothing ever changing there.

Lana's other little friend and her man have their own place now and their debut was well AWESOME, Adeline is beautiful and sensuous as they come.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, anna2016 said:

RLC servers will not crash because this couple use condoms and most people don't like condoms.

So, not interested in Lana and not wasting time to watch this appartment.

With Leora and Nelly servers can crash

it's condom gate with you or what ^^ 

this couple is lovely, like other couple, they used sometimes condoms, but they are still lovely ^^ 

Nelly and bogdan are together since a long time and they are married now 

leora and paul are together since also a long time because they are on RLC since 2013 

everything is about the context