Lana & Robert - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

On ‎18‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 4:48 AM, hayward789 said:

I do understand that many people can not afford to subscribe to RLC but to expect a subscriber to risk his subscription and make snide remarks ("let others take the risks I enjoy it why should I take a risk?") and calling them stupid when they won't is not right.

RLC is very strict about posting pictures and/or videos, automatic ban and lose of subscription. You were banned three times so you know.

I think that he knows it very well

11 minutes ago, mib82 said:

I preferred watching a new male guest in these last days..........

i would have preferd both at the same time ... ;)

i like this girls, they are a lot like a 2nd roommate apartment. Very nice. :)

43 minutes ago, Spock said:

i would have preferd both at the same time ... ;)

i like this girls, they are a lot like a 2nd roommate apartment. Very nice. :)

I like boys, but both would have been okay. I confess I didn't miss Robert and  Lana in these days.. The blonde girl with the last guy (with his blonde male friend) was hot last week! I really hope to see them in a apt of their own

1 minute ago, mib82 said:

I like boys, but both would have been okay. I confess I didn't miss Robert and  Lana in these days.. The blonde girl with the last guy (with his blonde male friend) was hot last week! I really hope to see them in a apt of their own

I actually also like Robert and Lane. They are at least two apartments (M&S and Z&L) that could be replaced. Let see. 

I think, RLC made some good changes lately in the couple apartments and also with Kaley. If they continue to rebuild, it may get actually considered. 

2 minutes ago, Spock said:

I actually also like Robert and Lane. They are at least two apartments (M&S and Z&L) that could be replaced. Let see. 

I think, RLC made some good changes lately in the couple apartments and also with Kaley. If they continue to rebuild, it may get actually considered. 

Well it's time for M&S to be replaced, they broke up and it's useless have them there.. I hope RLC will do something good and give us new people soon

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, mib82 said:

Well it's time for M&S to be replaced, they broke up and it's useless have them there.. I hope RLC will do something good and give us new people soon

When i saw you put M&S, at first i thought you were talking about Masha & Shasa, but then i figured out it was Maya & Stepan 

29 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

When i saw you put M&S, at first i thought you were talking about Masha & Shasa, but then i figured out it was Maya & Stepan 

Yes I was talking about Maya & Stepan :D No they have no to touch Masha & Sasha xD