Lana & Robert - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

2 minutes ago, henriPas said:

Exact ! the solution ? Banish him from seeing our photos. Possible?

I have no problem with non-subscribers viewing anything that anyone wishes to post. I just don't like non-subscribers begging for photos and/or videos and then complaining when subscribers won't give them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hayward789 said:

I have no problem with non-subscribers viewing anything that anyone wishes to post. I just don't like non-subscribers begging for photos and/or videos and then complaining when subscribers won't give them.

Sorry to involved I told you before stop the nonsense You can't realized the some people have to spend their money on much important things as health for example If You don't realized that you are stupid I asking for forgives on the last word

8 minutes ago, rebliz said:

Sorry to involved I told you before stop the nonsense You can't realized the some people have to spend their money on much important things as health for example If You don't realized that you are stupid I asking for forgives on the last word

I do understand that many people can not afford to subscribe to RLC but to expect a subscriber to risk his subscription and make snide remarks ("let others take the risks I enjoy it why should I take a risk?") and calling them stupid when they won't is not right.

RLC is very strict about posting pictures and/or videos, automatic ban and lose of subscription. You were banned three times so you know.

1 hour ago, hayward789 said:

I do understand that many people can not afford to subscribe to RLC but to expect a subscriber to risk his subscription and make snide remarks ("let others take the risks I enjoy it why should I take a risk?") and calling them stupid when they won't is not right.

RLC is very strict about posting pictures and/or videos, automatic ban and lose of subscription. You were banned three times so you know.

first stupid I say just if you don't realized and I wrote sorry next you repeated the same sentences with other words 

You wrote clearly "I have no problem with non-subscribers viewing anything that anyone wishes to post. I just don't like non-subscribers begging for photos and/or videos and then complaining when subscribers won't give them"

that's say the all thing American mentality

Nah. I really hope that RLC is having a conversation with the guy who is now with the quiet and sweet girl at Lana and Robert's apartment. Because he really shows his dominance to push down women. It started as he walked through her phone and he started to mess so she got shut up and started crying, which he did not want it to be heard out, so he held her mouth hard so she almost did not get any air. Yes she tried to step up to wipe her nose when she cried so much, but she did not get it, but he held her and continued to whisper in her ears what he thought and wanted it. Nah. Such a calm and nice girl, really is not worth having such a clever guy, who has to take violence to believe they own their girls. Hope she thinks one day, and maybe choose the Asian guy instead, because he was then happy and calmer than the guy she now has on her side. Hate really these weak guys who must claim their power and anger on their women, to be satisfied. Do not let him get into that apartment any more. It's good many who would not pay to see violence and oppression against these innocent and beautiful girls and women. There is already too much violence to see and hear around the world already. So let RLC become a free zone from such horrors. Love peace and happiness. ✨👌🌹💕

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Hilleman said:

Nah. I really hope that RLC is having a conversation with the guy who is now with the quiet and sweet girl at Lana and Robert's apartment. Because he really shows his dominance to push down women. It started as he walked through her phone and he started to mess so she got shut up and started crying, which he did not want it to be heard out, so he held her mouth hard so she almost did not get any air. Yes she tried to step up to wipe her nose when she cried so much, but she did not get it, but he held her and continued to whisper in her ears what he thought and wanted it. Nah. Such a calm and nice girl, really is not worth having such a clever guy, who has to take violence to believe they own their girls. Hope she thinks one day, and maybe choose the Asian guy instead, because he was then happy and calmer than the guy she now has on her side. Hate really these weak guys who must claim their power and anger on their women, to be satisfied. Do not let him get into that apartment any more. It's good many who would not pay to see violence and oppression against these innocent and beautiful girls and women. There is already too much violence to see and hear around the world already. So let RLC become a free zone from such horrors. Love peace and happiness. ✨👌🌹💕

You guys will say anything. That guy did not show any violence to that girl. Saying things like that is not on.